Neville Southall is the king of Twitter and these tweets show why you should follow him
After retiring from football, some players stay in the game whether that be in management or punditry.
Others walk away completely and do their own thing.
Then there is Neville Southall .
Since retiring Big Nev has worked with disadvantaged children and set up his own educational consultancy - proving that he is one of the game's nice guys.
And now he has a new (unpaid) career as a social media legend.
At the age of 59, having retired 15 years ago, the Welsh goalkeeper has found a new group of fans through his tweets.
To one half of Merseyside, he is adored because of his goalkeeping... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle