Net gains: Campbells wins Aldi fish deal
Campbells Prime Meat, the Linlithgow-based food processor, has landed a £60,000 deal to provide Aldi with fresh fish from north-east Scotland.
This follows last year’s signing of a £400,000 annual supply contract with the German discount retailer, named Which? Supermarket of the Year 2013.
- 03:45 'Awful abuses': US denounces China's treatment of Uighurs
- 03:41 Brexit compromise still possible, Donald Tusk says
- 03:27 The needles and the damage done: the growers hurt by Australia's...
- 03:06 Bristol venue to play Africa by Toto on loop all night
- 03:00 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 02:56 Labour could renationalise railways in five years - McDonnell
- 02:18 Value-for-money bakery opens in former Northampton Oliver Adams shop
- 02:14 Stamp of approval for Helensburgh training firm
- 01:59 'Hezbollah treasurer' Barakat arrested in Brazil border city
- 01:52 Neil McNicholas: Only answer to health threat is no smoking at all
- 01:52 Tom Richmond: Don’t waste chance to give leaders a public grilling
- 01:47 Former welfare recipients who refuse to pay back debt face travel ban
- 01:47 Republican lawmaker ends re-election bid as daughter alleges...
- 01:24 The town that became Scotland's chilli capital
- 01:24 Premier League shirts row: The fickle fashions of sponsorship
- 01:05 Viewpoint: What India's first newspaper says about democracy
- 01:04 The night Kevin Keegan sneaked back into Newcastle in a flat cap...
- 01:02 Maniac: The new James Bond director's experimental Netflix drama
- 01:01 How do you solve catastrophic hyperinflation?
- 00:55 Man City performance disturbing but Paul Pogba absolutely brilliant...
- 00:55 Wilfried Zaha: Roy Hodgson tells star to keep talking on the pitch...
- 00:49 The Yorkshire Post says: Universal troubles. Little political...
- 00:49 David Behrens: Sheffield Council needs lessons in common sense –...
- 00:49 Patrick Mercer: Our leaders are all at sea over defence and...
- 00:30 Rihanna appointed as ambassador by Barbados
- 00:30 Ministers urged to get tough on minimum wage offenders
- 00:26 Code-cracking Bombe operation recreated at Bletchley
- 00:26 Minimum wage: Workers underpaid by record £15.6m
- 00:25 Killer sudoku 624
- 00:17 Talking Horses: Ian Williams holds the Aces in bid to lift Ayr Gold...