National Lottery results: winning Lotto numbers for Saturday, January 20
There is an estimated £17.1 million rollover jackpot to be won on the Lotto draw for Saturday, January 20.
If you win, it really will be cause to celebrate as you should be able to pay off your post-Christmas credit card bill.
If you have a ticket, check your numbers below. Good luck!
To get the jackpot - or a share of it - players must match all six of the main numbers in the Lotto draw.
The numbers range from one to 59, and tickets cost £2.
The results for Saturday, January 20, are:
The winning Lotto numbers are: 31, 28, 02, 29, 10 and 19. The bonus ball is 47.
The winning Thunderball... read more
- 03:05 Facebook struggling to end hate speech in Myanmar, investigation finds
- 02:51 Nauru hunger strike: 12-year-old boy at imminent risk of dying
- 02:26 Signature pubs create 150 jobs after £10m investment
- 02:26 PureLiFi lights the way in O2’s 5G trials
- 02:02 New pesticides may harm bees as much as existing ones – study
- 01:50 Defying stereotypes of older age, the volunteer who is busier than...
- 01:47 #nomorewrinklyhands: The fight to banish ‘dehumanishing’ imagery of...
- 01:47 Defying stereotypes of older age, the volunteer who is busier than...
- 01:36 Defying stereotypes of older age, the volunteer who is busier than...
- 01:30 REVIEW: Fame - The Musical, Opera House, Blackpool
- 01:23 Jailed for abortion: the 15-year-old girl failed by Indonesia
- 01:18 Last place in England to offer publicly-funded homeopathy is to...
- 01:18 Men trust their doctor more if they are the same race, study finds
- 01:11 Young people 'more sceptical about value of university' – poll
- 01:05 Sudoku 4140 hard
- 01:00 Australians living longer but life expectancy dips in US and UK
- 00:58 Majority of Scottish voters feel ignored by UK ministers on Brexit
- 00:55 ‘Comfort women’: the dark history of Japan’s WWII sex slaves
- 00:55 Bitcoin price falls below £5,000 as market hits ‘panic mode’
- 00:53 REVIEW: Fame - The Musical, Opera House, Blackpool
- 00:37 Tory suspended over "Nazi" language
- 00:37 Happy Jansson signs new deal with Leeds United
- 00:20 Almost 350 news outlets to publish editorials denouncing Trump's...
- 00:18 Frampton vs Jackson: Northern Irish sporting history will be made -...
- 00:12 Picket Lines Fair Game
- 00:10 Peterloo director calls for 1819 massacre to be taught in UK schools
- 00:06 Man, 36, nearly dies after smoking four joints that triggered rare...
- 00:06 Weight gain after quitting smoking increases a person’s type 2...
- 00:05 West Midlands Police officer charged over indecent child images
- 00:01 Meghan Markle might be pregnant - if you notice this subtle sign