N’Golo Kante a major doubt for Manchester United clash after Antonio Conte reveals midfielder’s return date
N’Golo Kante is a major doubt to be fit for Chelsea’s clash with Manchester United next month after Antonio Conte revealed that the midfielder will take around 25 days to recover from his hamstring injury.
Kante picked up the injury whilst on international duty with France and is now undergoing weekly scans with Chelsea’s medical team.
Conte admits the 26-year-old’s absence will be a ‘big loss’ for the Premier League champions and predicts the midfielder will be in a race to be fit for the Premier League fixture against Jose Mourinho’s side at Stamford Bridge on November 5.
‘[Going by] the... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle