Myles Bradbury: Addenbrooke's Hospital pays £56,000 to victims
A hospital where a doctor abused child patients has paid out a further £56,000 in compensation to victims and their families in the past six months.
Myles Bradbury was jailed for 22 years in 2014 after admitting abusing 18 victims at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge.
The NHS hospital had paid out £611,750 by the start of October 2017.
It said it had since settled three further claims, from two girls and a boy aged 12 to 13.
The information was disclosed by Addenbrooke's in response to a Freedom of Information request by the BBC.
Solicitor Samantha Robson, who has represented a number of... read more
- 14:25 Friars Square has the best shopping centre security team in the...
- 14:24 Male students in England and Wales more likely to kill themselves
- 14:24 Romance fraud victim from Derbyshire 'considered committing suicide'
- 14:23 Barcelona transfer news: Antoine Griezmann snub theory discussed by...
- 14:23 Anger over alleged bus fare increases across Sheffield
- 14:23 How hot does it have to be before you can legally leave work?
- 14:22 Romance fraud victim from Derbyshire 'considered committing suicide'
- 14:22 HS2 protestor locks minister in Kenilworth farm during 'green...
- 14:22 Open garden event at stunning Ribble Valley home
- 14:21 Why Gavin Williamson is blackmailing Theresa May with a £20bn threat
- 14:21 Romance fraud victim from Derbyshire 'considered committing suicide'
- 14:21 Three quarters of Brits can't identify East Midlands landmarks -...
- 14:19 Business column: Lee Kenny looks at the many challenges faced by...
- 14:19 Free breakfasts as Danish homeware store JYSK unveils new Doncaster...
- 14:18 Serial complainers who troll council staff face sanctions in Sandwell
- 14:18 These free films are being screened at the outdoor Brindleyplace...
- 14:18 Wolves linked with move for Brazilian defender - who is a client of...
- 14:17 Red Hen Yelp listing becomes net battleground
- 14:17 Man Utd express Mateo Kovacic interest: Real Madrid accept he wants...
- 14:17 When are England playing next? TV channel, kick-off time, odds and...
- 14:17 Here's how long the heatwave will last in Lancashire
- 14:17 These 15 Hull restaurants have been added to Deliveroo
- 14:16 Glasgow mum's horror after oven cleaner burns leave tot looking...
- 14:16 Watch Glasgow woman get Marvel-lous shock proposal from Iron Man...
- 14:16 NHS Scotland staff set for 9 per cent pay rise over next three years
- 14:16 Men plead guilty to violent disorder over incident near Sheffield...
- 14:16 Weekend cricket results
- 14:16 Mixed emotions over new Eastern Green masterplan
- 14:16 Two arrested on suspicion of murder following death of man in Bedworth
- 14:15 How long will the hot weather last in Hartlepool?