Mum Selina’s warning over tragic online pain ‘games’
The mother of a 14-year-old boy who died after playing a deadly “choking game” has taken part in a documentary about online pain challenges.
Selina Booth, from Todmorden, found her son Jack Pickles lying dead in February 2015 after playing “the good boys game” in his bedroom, and she has since campaigned to raise awareness of the dangers involved to other children.
As part of her efforts, she has appeared in the BBC Three programme Face The Consequences, in which she confronts three young people who post online pain challenges.
“They featured three Youtubers who have a large following, who... read more
- 13:34 Demand for answers amid "real fear" for children's safety after...
- 13:34 Fatal shooting at Doncaster pub was ‘targeted’ attack, say police
- 13:34 Lots of fun with Peppa Pig
- 13:33 Fatal shooting at Doncaster pub was ‘targeted’ attack, say police
- 13:33 New careers club to help Sheffield students aim for the top
- 13:33 Dillian Whyte reveals Wladimir Klitschko’s surprise comeback plans
- 13:33 Spanish journalist makes HUGE James Rodriguez to Arsenal transfer...
- 13:33 Arsenal stars TIRED of Mesut Ozil antics - this is what they really...
- 13:32 Hartlepool United sign Sunderland winger Luke Molyneux to compete...
- 13:32 More rail misery for Sunderland and Hartlepool passengers after...
- 13:32 Digbeth Dining Club are now hosting weekly vegetarian and vegan...
- 13:32 ‘Scumbags, lowlifes and savages’ - fury at barbaric dog fights in...
- 13:32 Wolves closing in on Netherlands international - reports
- 13:30 Boris Johnson claims it would be ‘shameful’ to delay Brexit
- 13:30 Anger as 'Coppull's biggest tree' is felled without warning
- 13:29 Hull college's banner appears in Beverley - and is branded 'slap in...
- 13:29 The shocking moment driver rams car into woman causing horrific...
- 13:29 Sign up to Miles for Smiles marathon bid
- 13:29 Violent crime rises by 43% in three years on London Underground
- 13:29 No-deal Brexit risks ruining Dutch export of Mother's Day flowers
- 13:29 Fatal shooting at Doncaster pub was ‘targeted’ attack, say police
- 13:28 Top folk band gig raises money for charity
- 13:28 Sign up to Miles for Smiles marathon bid
- 13:27 Sign up to Miles for Smiles marathon bid
- 13:23 Fund-raising to get a special chair for Milo
- 13:22 Marko Arnautovic confusion: Is West Ham star staying or going amid...
- 13:21 This is why two Nuneaton schools were closed today
- 13:20 Do you know a wren from a robin or a rook from a crow?
- 13:19 Top folk band gig raises money for charity
- 13:19 Do you know a wren from a robin or a rook from a crow?