Mum’s warning after daughter was strangled to death by baby monitor cord

Mum’s warning after daughter was strangled to death by baby monitor cord
 

A grieving mum whose baby daughter died after getting a monitor cord wrapped around her neck has issued a stark warning to other parents.
Jessica Lacey Duggan was found accidentally strangled by a lead from the £150 Motorola baby monitor while she was in her cot on October 25 last year.
She had somehow managed to grab a hold of the wire, which had been tucked along a wall behind a shelf, and was found by her dad Jason, 30, shortly after he put her down for a nap.
The little girl, 18 months, was rushed to hospital after paramedics, police and the air ambulance were sent to their home, but... read more

 
25 March 2019 in Hot News, Views: 47
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31