Mum called 999 on son after he had house party when she was on holiday
A mother immediately called 999 when she found out her 18-year-old son was throwing a party at their home while she was on holiday.
Alison Robinson, 49, told police to keep her son Oliver ‘locked up’ so he could learn to grow up.
Oliver’s mother and father, David Robinson, 53, were away for the weekend in the Lake District when he wrecked their home in Poulton, Lancashire, The Sun reports.
They returned home to find a smashed window, broken furniture and a house covered in sick and urine.
Oliver had arranged for a small gathering at first, but when word of the free house got out, it quickly... read more
- 21:13 Manchester City man wants to do this after rejecting Wolves - report
- 21:12 Ripley feels Northants are still favourites against Middlesex
- 21:06 Arsenal news: Coach CONFRONTED Gunners star on pitch after Chelsea...
- 21:05 Venezuela 'paralysed' by launch of sovereign bolivar currency
- 21:04 Plans to protect Hull from catastrophic flooding at nine key sites...
- 21:04 EuroMillions results: What are the winning EuroMillions numbers for...
- 21:01 Armstrong Watson appoint VAT director
- 20:57 UK to hold ‘continuous’ Brexit negotiations as fears grow Britain...
- 20:53 Paxton and Coldstream targeted by doorstep callers
- 20:50 Pedestrian, 21, seriously injured in hit and run in Lancaster...
- 20:45 Superdrug's online customers targeted by criminals
- 20:43 Premier League: Would VAR have proven Mohamed Salah wrong? The big...
- 20:36 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:36 Moped fire in Fleetwood was deliberate
- 20:34 Man bitten and kicked by two sisters during racist attack says he...
- 20:22 Two in hospital and two arrested in north London shooting
- 20:16 Thixendale pensioner brings her life to book
- 20:16 Poet’s Word can have the final say in Juddmonte International showdown
- 20:16 England set for defeat against India despite Buttler’s brilliant...
- 20:16 Police to hold information stall in Sheffield city centre to...
- 20:15 How a Hebden Bridge houseboat has been transformed into a holiday let
- 20:15 Emergency crews called out after concern for man near Marsden Grotto
- 20:14 Three farmers ‘had sex with horses, dogs, a cow and a goat’ in...
- 20:08 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:03 Facebook gives users trustworthiness score
- 19:58 Teenagers worried about discrimination in society have a higher...
- 19:58 Police siege at Tuebrook home after reports of stabbing - latest...
- 19:58 Man with 'broken ankle' told to do pilates despite being in agony
- 19:57 The 7 health tests that can tell if YOU are at risk of dementia
- 19:53 Man Utd News: Van Dijk transfer claim, Mourinho jealous of rivals,...