Mum asks internet for advice because she 'hates' her third child
A mum has turned to the Internet for advice after revealing she 'hates' her son and has wished he would die in his sleep.
The brutally honest post on Reddit has caused a lot of reaction as the desperate woman begged the online community not to judge her for not liking her three-year-old.
She said that she loved her two daughters, aged six and eight, but does not like her son 'at all' and explained how he was the result of an unplanned pregnancy.
She and her husband had decided that they definitely didn't want any more children and had been using birth control, the Mirror reports.
The... read more
- 09:54 Leyonhjelm argues comments about Sarah Hanson-Young would boost her...
- 09:54 Thames Valley police officer warned over death in custody
- 09:54 What’s on in the Pocklington and district area over the next couple...
- 09:54 Work begins on flooding scheme
- 09:54 Shoppers in Lichfield can pick up festive mince pies – in September!
- 09:53 Motorcycle stolen in Workington
- 09:51 Wakefield Council leader Peter Box vows to stay on in role
- 09:51 Major route into Northampton at a standstill after bus fire
- 09:51 Ram raiders fail in bid to steal cash machine from Doncaster shop
- 09:51 Heart of Your Community 2018 - vote for your Charity Champion
- 09:51 Chris Grayling refuses to take blame for rail timetable chaos
- 09:50 Organisers of hospital protest march hoping for a huge turn out
- 09:49 What to stream and download this week
- 09:49 Rugby mayor encourages residents to sign pledge to improve their...
- 09:48 SIX miles of delays as police race to crash on A1 near Stamford
- 09:47 Dutch rail crash: Four children killed on cargo bike
- 09:47 Manchester United star Paul Pogba explains his bizarre...
- 09:46 James Bond: Carey Fukunaga to direct next James Bond film
- 09:46 Raise a glass to the 12th beer festival
- 09:45 Chris Evans' wife has given birth to twins
- 09:45 Blackpool weather forecast: Warnings in place as heavy rain and...
- 09:45 MP urges no VISA for ‘anti gay’ preacher
- 09:45 Drug-troubled thief who struck at Wilko’s is spared from jail
- 09:44 Rugby fan died from being hit by multiple cars after falling out of...
- 09:43 Birch Vale couple celebrate 60 years of marriage
- 09:43 Do I need special insurance for my listed home? Ask the experts
- 09:42 Another Donington Decider as Adam aims for history-making third...
- 09:42 Fringe players will have to keep their focus at St Johnstone
- 09:42 Jack Black and Cate Blanchett talk The House With A Clock In Its...
- 09:42 New scheme for East Coast where paramedics will help with patients...