Morrisons launches a Jaffa Cake doughnut
For £1.50 for a three-pack, you can now get Morrisons’ new Jaffa Cake doughnuts.
The sweet treats have an orange and chocolate filling, a chocolate glaze and a Morrisons jaffa cake on top. They’re also iced in-store.
Morrisons recently announced the launch of their new doughnut on Facebook in a post that featured images that said: ‘What’s better than a delicious Jaffa Cake? One with a Jaffa doughnut attached.’ It has since clocked more than 3,200 comments.
‘They taste amazing! Definitely one of the best doughnuts I’ve ever had. Nearly as good as Krispy Kreme doughnuts,’ wrote one Facebook... read more
- 14:52 On Bear Ridge review: bleak laughs in a Welsh dystopia
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom