More of the Scunthorpe Telegraph's Millennium babies reveal what they are doing now
Some of the members of the Scunthorpe Telegraph’s Millennium Club who were born in the year 2000 have proved to be survivors.
Take Kiera Macaria Stalgis, of Merlin Road, Scunthorpe, for instance.
Kiera, who will be 18 on September 19, was born two months premature at Scunthorpe General Hospital, weighing just over three pounds.
She spent the first two months of her life in the hospital’s new-born intensive care unit.
Her proud mum Emma tells us Kiera is currently studying criminology and applied science at the town’s John Leggott College and works as a part-time waitress at her local KFC... read more
- 21:13 Manchester City man wants to do this after rejecting Wolves - report
- 21:12 Ripley feels Northants are still favourites against Middlesex
- 21:06 Arsenal news: Coach CONFRONTED Gunners star on pitch after Chelsea...
- 21:05 Venezuela 'paralysed' by launch of sovereign bolivar currency
- 21:04 Plans to protect Hull from catastrophic flooding at nine key sites...
- 21:04 EuroMillions results: What are the winning EuroMillions numbers for...
- 21:01 Armstrong Watson appoint VAT director
- 20:57 UK to hold ‘continuous’ Brexit negotiations as fears grow Britain...
- 20:53 Paxton and Coldstream targeted by doorstep callers
- 20:50 Pedestrian, 21, seriously injured in hit and run in Lancaster...
- 20:45 Superdrug's online customers targeted by criminals
- 20:43 Premier League: Would VAR have proven Mohamed Salah wrong? The big...
- 20:36 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:36 Moped fire in Fleetwood was deliberate
- 20:34 Man bitten and kicked by two sisters during racist attack says he...
- 20:22 Two in hospital and two arrested in north London shooting
- 20:16 Thixendale pensioner brings her life to book
- 20:16 Poet’s Word can have the final say in Juddmonte International showdown
- 20:16 England set for defeat against India despite Buttler’s brilliant...
- 20:16 Police to hold information stall in Sheffield city centre to...
- 20:15 How a Hebden Bridge houseboat has been transformed into a holiday let
- 20:15 Emergency crews called out after concern for man near Marsden Grotto
- 20:14 Three farmers ‘had sex with horses, dogs, a cow and a goat’ in...
- 20:08 Street market could boost other traders
- 20:03 Facebook gives users trustworthiness score
- 19:58 Teenagers worried about discrimination in society have a higher...
- 19:58 Police siege at Tuebrook home after reports of stabbing - latest...
- 19:58 Man with 'broken ankle' told to do pilates despite being in agony
- 19:57 The 7 health tests that can tell if YOU are at risk of dementia
- 19:53 Man Utd News: Van Dijk transfer claim, Mourinho jealous of rivals,...