More adoption support from Northumberland's award-winning service
Northumberland County Council is launching additional support services for adoptive families during this National Adoption Week, which runs until Sunday.
This investment is part of the council's ongoing commitment to children and families involved in adoption.
National Adoption Week is run by the national information service First4Adoption. The 2016 campaign aims to promote a wider understanding of adoption and to encourage adopters to come forward for children in the North East currently waiting for ‘forever families’.
At any one time, Northumberland's Family Placement Service is seeking... read more
- 08:55 One dead and two fighting for life during burglary in Bristol
- 08:55 Victory propels Erdoğan into elite club of strongman leaders
- 08:54 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:54 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:54 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 08:53 Deer 'stuck' in River Soar prompts 4 fire engines into action
- 08:53 Aston Villa step up preparations for the 2018/19 campaign
- 08:53 This is why there are no World Cup fan zones in Birmingham
- 08:53 This is where released goalkeeper Boaz Myhill could pitch up after...
- 08:51 Gossip: West Ham’s Wilshere concern?
- 08:51 Yorkshire QCs warn justice system is at ‘breaking point’
- 08:51 Uruguay team news: Predicted Uruguay line up vs Russia – Key...
- 08:51 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:51 Man arrested after alleged handgun incident in town centre
- 08:50 Child airlifted to hospital with head injuries after cliff fall
- 08:49 Lord Inglewood named as new chairman of Cumbria LEP
- 08:48 As Federer and Djokovic lose, what’s the state of play for Wimbledon?
- 08:48 Amber Valley Soroptimists’ fashion fundraiser
- 08:48 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:48 Lancashire County Council u-turn after unions force cuts rethink
- 08:46 Dog attacks 'major concern' for postal workers after 2,300...
- 08:45 This is why there are no World Cup matches being played this Friday
- 08:45 Major survey of Solihull's roads for £2 million safety projects
- 08:44 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:44 Timber causing disruption for M62 users on morning commute in Leeds
- 08:44 Single first-time buyers need over a decade to raise a deposit -...
- 08:43 Man Utd transfer news: Mourinho ‘wants rid’ of midfielder to seal...
- 08:43 Public help police to chase down wanted Doncaster man
- 08:43 Timber causing disruption for M62 users on morning commute in Leeds
- 08:43 Sheffield among worst places in country for dog attacks on postal...