Missing pregnant woman found safe in Sheffield
A missing pregnant woman reported missing has been found safe in Sheffield. APPEAL: Missing Doncaster girl is with man in his 20s
Anna McCarthy, aged 26, whose baby is due in December, was reported missing on Monday afternoon.
CRIME: Probe into another stabbing in Sheffield continues this morning
She had last been seen in the Wilfred Drive area of Darnall and was thought to have been heading towards Spital Hill, Burngreave, but she disappeared.
POLICE: Man remains in hospital after double stabbing in Sheffield
South Yorkshire Police said she was found in Darnall on Tuesday afternoon.
- 13:35 Ofsted: Trust has ‘restored faith’ in Somercotes school
- 13:35 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:35 How Daniel Levy plans to persuade Mauricio Pochettino to snub...
- 13:33 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:32 Why the battle to fix Europe's fisheries policy isn't over yet
- 13:31 Serial Sunderland rapist Omar Sharif jailed for more than 32 YEARS
- 13:31 Paul Whitelaw’s Christmas TV survival guide
- 13:29 These are the chemists which are open over Christmas and New Year...
- 13:28 Sales of unofficial Yorkshire passport ‘have soared’
- 13:28 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:28 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:27 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:26 'Society has a duty to help poor students': university leaders on...
- 13:24 Unilever joins meat-free revolution after buying The Vegetarian...
- 13:23 This young girl won't have a present to open this Christmas after...
- 13:23 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:22 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:22 Christmas quiz: Put your festive knowledge to the test
- 13:22 Man Utd news: Lorenzo Pellegrini odds-on to follow Ole Gunnar...
- 13:22 Arsenal news: £54m Under eyed, ‘defensive surgery’ in January,...
- 13:21 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:21 All I want for Christmas is a UK that is safe for trans children...
- 13:21 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:21 Jackets left on lampposts in Inverness for homeless
- 13:21 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:19 Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections as Tom Brady ties Manning's NFL...
- 13:19 Robert Snodgrass visits cancer-suffering fan, 4, in Spain hospital...
- 13:18 Film review: Mary Poppins Returns
- 13:18 Dai Young reveals when Wasps' player retention wheels will be set...
- 13:18 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...