Miles hits winning runs for Gloucestershire at Derbyshire
Craig Miles signed off his Gloucestershire career by hitting the winning runs to secure a two wicket victory on a pulsating third and final day of the Division Two match against Derbyshire at Derby.
Miles, who is joining Warwickshire next season, danced down the pitch to strike the winning boundary as Gloucestershire survived a late collapse to reach their target of 179.
Benny Howell looked to have won the game with 58 but four wickets went down for 20 runs before Miles settled the contest with boundaries off leg-spinner Matt Critchley.
Derbyshire looked slight favourites at the start of... read more
- 17:03 Tumble dryer fire in St Annes
- 17:03 Clean bill of health for Blackpool home care outfit
- 17:03 New site confirmed for mobile speed camera patrols in Leicestershire
- 17:02 Wakefield Council denies 'unreasonable behaviour' claim in Co-op...
- 17:00 Senior GP 'took £180,000 from elderly patient and spent it on herself'
- 16:59 Macron's opulent speech backdrop not lost on gilets jaunes
- 16:59 Dover checks ‘would take eight hours per lorry’ in no-deal Brexit
- 16:59 'Stansted 15': open letter calls for activists to be spared jail
- 16:58 Road closed following serious crash in Lancaster
- 16:57 Wakefield Council denies 'unreasonable behaviour' claim in Co-op...
- 16:56 Police appeal after hit-and-run involving 14-year-old boy in South...
- 16:56 £130,000 miners’ memorial to be built in Doncaster after...
- 16:56 Lincolnshire County Council considers a 3.95% increase in council tax
- 16:55 Lincolnshire County Council considers a 3.95% increase in council tax
- 16:54 Trees of Light: help Myton Hospices by giving to Leamington Rotary...
- 16:54 That weird piece of fluff in your house could be ALIVE
- 16:54 Rush hour traffic disruption after multi-vehicle collision
- 16:53 Jobs bosses back roll-out of Universal Credit in St Helens
- 16:53 St Helens to welcome more refugees in 2019
- 16:53 ‘Star’ of notorious supermarket catfight video says she’s turned...
- 16:53 Stickers being used to tell Lichfield and Burntwood residents not...
- 16:53 Rock and roll icon Ricky Nelson’s music coming to the Lichfield...
- 16:52 Poignant Slight Night rendition at Derian House Lights of Love
- 16:52 Tragedy as woman, 32, dies in Bransholme crash
- 16:51 Swing Ting: the Manchester rave that launched a thousand gunfingers
- 16:51 Welcome to the bum-hood: who thought putting a hood on a skirt was...
- 16:49 Wakefield city centre's street drinking problem getting worse,...
- 16:49 Manchester United and Jose Mourinho enter race to sign Bordeaux...
- 16:48 This is why a thick fog has descended on Leeds and this is how long...
- 16:47 Brexit deal ‘cannot be changed’, Angela Merkel tells Theresa May