Meet the celebrity stylist who designs Gerrard's and Rooney's Christmas trees
This is the Liverpool man who decorates the Christmas trees of celebrities - from Steven Gerrard to Steven Spielberg.
Paul Lally, managing director of The Christmas Decorators Liverpool - who decorate the homes of the world’s super rich - has travelled all around the world in order to install the most lavish festive displays imaginable.
And now he’s launching his own charity to help bring Christmas cheer to underprivileged kids.
The 43-year-old’s work has taken him to Dubai, America, and even Bethlehem - where his team installs the huge tree in Manger Square every year.
During his 11 years... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle