Marks & Spencer is selling ‘easy dressing’ range for kids with disabilities
Marks & Spencer has launched a new clothing range - specially for children with disabilities.
The supermarket and fashion retailer has achieved what is said to be a "high street first" by launching its "easy dressing" range.
The clothes are designed for children in wheelchairs, or using crutches, and there are also designs to hide feeding tubes.
Children with hip dysplasia are catered for with all-in-one outfits and for children with sensory issues, the clothes have the fewest seams possible and hidden care labels.
And the range is the same as the standard clothes... read more
- 10:12 Top scare attractions in Lancashire 2018
- 10:11 Residents asked to 'be a nosey neighbour' in fly-tipping battle
- 10:11 How can you book a seat on Sir Patrick Stewart's Brexit protest coach?
- 10:11 Girl, 7, hurt in collision with motorbike in Scarborough
- 10:09 Melton hero military dogs turn their paws to modelling ahead of...
- 10:09 Liverpool woman kidnapped and raped in Australian outback ordeal...
- 10:08 Sheffield schoolgirl raises money to support terminally ill patients
- 10:08 Getting children ready for school equals an extra working day per...
- 10:08 Driver attacked traffic warden
- 10:08 Spa Striders out in force at Green Leek
- 10:08 Victory for couple who were told to remove flower bed because it...
- 10:08 Meghan Markle is gifted a bouquet of carrots – but why the...
- 10:08 Eleven worms pulled out of baby’s eyeball after they were caught...
- 10:07 Eddie Howe provides Ryan Fraser injury update ahead of Bournemouth...
- 10:07 Eden Hazard rates Maurizio Sarri’s major Chelsea signings
- 10:06 A look inside the centre treating the borough's cancer patients
- 10:05 Language used in police email on deployment of female officers...
- 10:05 Pub grub served up at Leicester pub in 1972 gives food for thought!
- 10:05 SIX changes for Hartlepool United boss Matthew Bates to consider...
- 10:05 Preston Grasshoppers must end dismal record at Leicester
- 10:05 Rugby man sentenced after assaulting police officer in town
- 10:02 How can you book a seat on Sir Patrick Stewart's Brexit protest coach?
- 10:02 Vandals wreck precious Stray bench
- 10:02 Police smash down door of house where woman let 20-strong gang of...
- 10:01 Top scare attractions in Lancashire 2018
- 10:01 Driver attacked traffic warden
- 10:01 Wakefield woman missing from hospital has been found
- 10:01 Hospitals struggling to cope with prostate cancer referrals
- 10:01 Missing Wakefield woman Angela Senior has been found
- 10:00 Baby octopus found off coast of Hartlepool