Marko Arnautovic needed a spot of tough love to get back to best, says West Ham boss David Moyes
West Ham boss David Moyes has adopted a policy of tough love to bring out the best in Marko Arnautovic.
Arnautovic has emerged as the key figure in West Ham's battle to avoid relegation with nine goals in his last 13 league games.
That stands in stark contrast to the forward's struggles during the first half of the season when he was forced to wait until December for his first Hammers goal.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Chelsea prepare for derby clash with bogey side West Ham as... Chelsea vs West Ham United: Team news, kick-off time, likely... Mario Lemina is a doubt for Southampton's... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle