MARKET REPORT: Time Out plan for street markets in US disappoints as listings magazine's owner records operating loss of £7.3m in six months
Investors were disappointed with Time Out's first set of half year results since it listed on the stock market in June.
The AIM-listed firm behind the renowned listings magazine recorded an operating loss of £7.3million in the six months to June 30.
Revenue increased by 12 per cent to £15.1million and the firm said revenue of its new Market concept had doubled, with record levels of visitors.
The group is looking to roll out its Time Out Market concept, a venue for food, shops and culture in popular cities.
The original Market is in Lisbon, Portugal and Time Out is looking to expand the... read more
- 12:05 Volunteers transform gardens for Mencap service users
- 12:05 Bernd Leno reveals private talks with Shkodran Mustafi ahead of...
- 12:04 Top cop hangs up hat for the last time
- 12:04 Councillors to meet next week to discuss hot topics
- 12:04 Ulverston man banned after admitting Barrow drug driving charge
- 12:04 Thresher sharks use their tails like bullwhips to kill or stun prey
- 12:04 Vulnerable pensioner bit thief's arm to stop her stealing £200 in...
- 12:04 Tit-for-tat tariff battle could spark downturn in global economy – BIS
- 12:03 Fence alight at Long Eaton home
- 12:02 The six things you need to know to keep your pet safe in the hot...
- 12:02 Sleaford's Rapunzel to cut off three feet of hair - here is why
- 12:01 Forty years since Fat Is A Feminist Issue
- 12:00 John McEnroe calls for Wimbledon to seed Serena Williams ahead of...
- 12:00 HMS Queen Elizabeth squeezes into harbour on her return to Portsmouth
- 12:00 Woman seriously injured in ‘horrific’ sexual assault attack
- 12:00 We asked our readers for their memories of the Clock Tower - and...
- 11:57 Chief ‘sad’ over low turnout of England fans at World Cup
- 11:57 England and Panama fans party until dawn
- 11:57 Man, 59, gets four consecutive life sentences for raping...
- 11:57 Bolton Wanderers linked with departing Burton Albion midfielder
- 11:55 Fisherman robbed of haul at sea off Devon's Slapton Sands
- 11:54 New event set to unite Wragby community
- 11:53 Fire breaks out at Molson Coors brewery
- 11:53 Fly-tipping blaze in Eckington
- 11:52 These three simple steps will get your child to listen to you
- 11:51 Police horses show off football skills staging their own England vs...
- 11:51 ‘South of the Tyne’ devolution deal would benefit region, says...
- 11:51 Glasgow School of Art blaze ‘shows need for nationwide action’
- 11:49 Real Madrid star ‘annoyed’ as Julen Lopetegui targets Chelsea’s...
- 11:47 What is a rabona and where does it gets its name?