Mann of the People: What are Bassetlaw hospital bosses trying to stop us finding out?
0 Have your say Staff at Bassetlaw hospital have reportedly been told not to voice their concerns at changes, including the shifting of breast cancer treatment out of the area.
Silencing staff suggests that there is something they are trying to hide, so I am liaising with the Unions to uncover the truth and will hold a big public meeting later this year.
There is no question that the fight is on for the long-term future of our hospital.
The model for closing local services is always the same – we saw it with the closure of the courts.
The responsibilities of the service are reduced and... read more
- 15:55 Turkey election day shooting: Politician from opposition party...
- 15:54 Lisa Armstrong hints at sabotage as pals say she used Ant's PA...
- 15:53 Trains between Carlisle and Whitehaven cancelled due to crew shortage
- 15:53 Trump administration says its knows locations of all children taken...
- 15:51 England vs Belgium: How the Three Lions can win their World Cup group
- 15:50 Why do England have three lions on their shirt?
- 15:50 Sunderland schoolgirl takes part in rare sea baptism in South Shields
- 15:48 England vs Panama: Is 6-1 win the biggest ever World Cup victory?
- 15:47 White woman ‘calls police’ on black girl, 8, selling bottled water...
- 15:47 Hundreds of runners take to the streets for Louth Run for Life
- 15:46 Window of Belper police car smashed
- 15:42 Man Utd transfer news: How Barcelona ace Ivan Rakitic could fit in...
- 15:40 'Pokemon Go meets Cluedo' - the interactive murder mystery set to...
- 15:38 Legal claims by 100 Birmingham City Council workers – ranging from...
- 15:38 House of Fraser in Carlisle set to close next year
- 15:37 Arsonist put neighbours' lives at risk when he set fire to his home
- 15:37 Toni Kroos’ magic moment sends ominous warning to Germany’s rivals
- 15:36 French Grand Prix: Sebastian Vettel and Valtteri Bottas...
- 15:34 When is England’s World Cup game against Belgium and where can you...
- 15:34 Jesse Lingard showboats with kick-ups on the bench during England’s...
- 15:34 SUNDAY NEWSPAPER SHARE TIPS: PTSG, Sirius Minerals, Bank of Georgia...
- 15:33 Lisa Armstrong wants £50million from Ant McPartlin in bombshell...
- 15:32 England hit Panama for six in World Cup
- 15:27 A slice of pizza nostalgia in São Paulo, Brazil
- 15:27 Panama: a hot holiday destination?
- 15:27 Nostalgia: Louth Lions annual charter dinner
- 15:26 Gavin Williamson allies reject reports of threat to topple Theresa May
- 15:24 Woman caught boyfriend in bed with his cousin after using...
- 15:24 Doctors told woman her golf-ball sized brain tumour was the menopause
- 15:23 Right at Home in Preston baked cakes for Alzheimer's Society