Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero may return to the bench for crunch Champions League clash against Liverpool, reveals boss Pep Guardiola
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero may be fit enough to take his place on the bench in Wednesday's Champions League clash with Liverpool, Pep Guardiola has revealed.
The Argentine striker has been out since the beginning of March after sustaining a knee injury in training.
City's all-time leading goalscorer underwent specialist training during the club's warm-weather training camp in Abu Dhabi in a bid to be ready for the quarter-final first-leg clash at Anfield.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jurgen Klopp claims 'it will be unbelievably difficult' to... Pep Guardiola has given England... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle