Manchester City players EGG birthday boy Gabriel Jesus and Bernardo Silva (for no reason) as they relax ahead of Champions League match vs Liverpool
Manchester City face the biggest week of their season but the stars were behaving as if they were about to break up for the summer as they attacked Gabriel Jesus and Bernardo Silva with eggs.
The playground prank was played on the Brazilian striker as part of his 21st birthday celebrations on Tuesday. Ederson and Fernandinho splatted raw eggs on his head as he walked into the dressing room.
Silva then found himself falling victim to the same prank and was cornered by the Brazilian duo in the toilet. The Portuguese midfielder doesn't celebrate his birthday until August, so appears to have... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle