Man Utd news: Jesse Lingard claims Red Devils are ready to turn season around
The United star admits his efforts with England in Russia took a toll leaving him battling a groin problem and contributing to his stop-start campaign so far.
But after firing in United’s second goal in Wednesday’s 2-2 draw with Arsenal at Old Trafford, he claimed he is now fully fit and “raring to go”.
“I played a lot of games over the course of last season and, coming off the World Cup, it kind of took a toll. I wasn’t really 100 per cent fit,” he said.
“We didn’t get much rest obviously in the summer after the World Cup, so coming back there’s always going to be little niggles here and... read more
- 18:10 Disruption to Metro services after failure of train
- 18:09 This is where mobile speed cameras will be located in...
- 18:09 Gritting teams will be out in Nottinghamshire as temperatures drop
- 18:07 Show your support for Christmas Jumper and Festive Footwear Days
- 18:07 Rush hour delays after five-vehicle smash on A1(M)
- 18:07 ‘Stunning’ Skegness nature spot was nearly turned into a housing...
- 18:06 Disruption to Metro services after failure of train
- 18:05 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho confirms NINE stars could miss...
- 18:05 Arsenal fans HAIL Unai Emery for Petr Cech ‘improvement’ ahead of...
- 18:04 Sick sexual predator 'utterly destroyed' woman he secretly filmed...
- 18:02 Warning to drivers as snow set to create danger conditions on...
- 18:00 Warning to drivers as snow set to create danger conditions on...
- 18:00 First-half losses double at Purplebricks as housing market stalls
- 17:59 Police to help keep staff and patients at Rotherham Hospital safe...
- 17:58 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus forward talks Champions League chances...
- 17:58 Rangers manager Steven Gerrard hits back at former Celtic man in...
- 17:57 Politician arrested for spanking daughter, 7, to discipline her
- 17:57 Kim Jong-un face mask stirs controversy in South Korea
- 17:57 US-Africa: Bolton unveils plan to counter Russia and China influence
- 17:53 Traveler tried to smuggle 70 live birds through JFK in hair rollers
- 17:52 Boston Networks expands with fresh buy-out
- 17:52 Developers reveal proposal for Scotland’s tallest building in Dundee
- 17:52 Crabbies confirms first Edinburgh whisky for 100 years
- 17:52 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 17:51 Bye bye fax machines: This technological wonder was a young...
- 17:49 Rush hour delays after five-vehicle smash on A1(M)
- 17:48 Gritting teams will be out in Nottinghamshire as temperatures drop
- 17:48 Bye bye fax machines: This technological wonder was a young...
- 17:47 Rush hour delays after five-vehicle smash on A1(M)
- 17:46 Edinburgh-Madrid easyJet flight makes emergency landing after...