Man removed from Indian plane after entering cockpit to charge phone
A passenger has been taken off an Indian domestic flight after trying to enter the cockpit to charge his phone.
The man, who some Indian media reports said was intoxicated, tried to enter the cockpit while the plane prepared to take off for Kolkata from the western city of Mumbai.
“While an IndiGo aircraft was on the ground, an unruly passenger tried to enter the cockpit stating that his mobile needs to be charged,” a statement from the airline said.
He was removed from the aircraft and handed over to police “on grounds of a security violation”, IndiGo said.
Police questioned the man but... read more
- 04:28 Arab countries discuss 'Australia situation' after recognition of...
- 04:23 'Lack of training' at Bradgate Mental Health Unit led to death of...
- 04:23 Investigation launched to find out why white working class children...
- 04:17 North Korea warns US sanctions could derail plans to denuclearise
- 03:28 Yael Stone alleges Geoffrey Rush acted inappropriately towards her...
- 03:28 Saudi Arabia rejects US Senate 'interference' in kingdom's affairs
- 03:06 Workplace reforms 'will protect gig economy workers'
- 03:03 Alan Shearer slams Romelu Lukaku for being ‘bullied’ by Virgil van...
- 02:59 Our lock-and-leave culture: the rise of self-storage and clinging...
- 02:50 Hull hotel cancels homeless people's Christmas day booking
- 02:46 Why Carlos Pena’s return is a problem for Rangers
- 02:46 Brendan Rodgers admits Celtic ‘might need two’ new strikers
- 02:46 Rumour Mill: Celtic and Rangers eye former Real Madrid striker |...
- 02:37 Michael Cheika survives as Scott Johnson is named Wallabies'...
- 02:32 Laura Ashley to close 40 UK stores amid a push into China
- 02:30 Vegan equality at the Cellar Club
- 02:25 Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- 02:16 Overactive immune system 'may trigger ME-like symptoms'
- 01:58 Why more people are using these libraries
- 01:57 Drivers using mobile phones in NSW to be caught with new cameras
- 01:39 YP letters: Battling to find funds for local needs
- 01:31 Andrew Broad resigns as minister following allegations of...
- 01:19 YP Letters: Respect our shopworkers at busy time of year
- 01:09 Saudi Arabia condemns US Senate 'interference'
- 01:09 The Yorkshire Post says: “Dickensian picture” of poverty is deeply...
- 01:09 Plan for Brexit needed now
- 01:09 YP Letters: Get behind the Prime Minister’s deal to get us out of...
- 01:07 Sudoku 4245 easy
- 01:07 NFL wrap: Steelers top Pats while Bears make playoffs for first...
- 00:47 HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower