Man City Women's goalkeeper Karen Bardsley ruled out of Women's Euro 2017 with broken leg
Manchester City Women's keeper Karen Bardsley has been ruled out of the rest of the Women's Euros and could be a doubt for the start of City's season after breaking her leg.
Bardsley came off in the quarter final came against France with 16 minutes to go but it was hoped that she would still be able to feature in the rest of the tournamnet.
However, after a scan it was revealed that the England no.1 had fractured her fibula.
England face hosts Holland in the semi final on Thursday night and Bardsley isn't the only City player who will be missing the game.
Jill Scott was booked in the game... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 19:31 Dates set for TWO demonstrations to force disgraced MP Andrew...
- 19:00 Scottish Government tourism campaign accused of ‘pushing SNP message’
- 19:01 Premier League transfer news: Lewandowski, Malcom, Ospina
- 19:31 Mum says school is like a 'prison' as son, 7, is kept in at break...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 19:00 Guns drawn as armed police surround car in Coventry street
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 19:31 Fake news claiming Rowan Atkinson has died are 'linked to scam' and...
- 18:59 Man dies after being knocked down in shopping centre car park
- 16:54 Alisson to Liverpool complete: Goalkeeper dubbed 'WORSE than...
- 18:59 Developer ups social housing offer for student flats complex
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 16:54 Ambulance workers to strike this weekend
- 17:26 Tax payers left to cover Government funding cuts for Derbyshire Police
- 19:31 Watch terrified mum and tot flee car as dad hauled out in violent...
- 19:00 Death driver suspect appears in court over Foleshill crash
- 17:19 Murder and manslaughter rates revealed by police for every area of...
- 19:31 Compromise over 'ridiculous' plans to close popular riverside...
- 18:59 Brother pays tribute to 'kind, caring and fearless' Sheffield...
- 17:26 Widow has bank account frozen for WEEKS after mystery deposit...
- 16:54 The dramatic moment police officers take down burglary suspect...
- 18:59 Ambulance staff to press on with strikes
- 16:54 Horror smash at level crossing in South Yorkshire leads to safety...
- 20:58 Summer getaway warning as motorists face 'frantic Friday' congestion
- 16:54 Impressive results at Outwood Primary Academy Greystone
- 18:59 Lancashire recommends... the best children's play parks in Lancashire
- 17:19 Dinosaurs on prowl in garden at Harlow Carr
- 17:19 Special 50p coin sold on eBay for hundreds - but do you have one?
- 16:54 Flybe releases details of its summer 2019 flights from Doncaster...