Man City transfer news: Raheem Sterling to be offered a new contract
Manchester City are ready to offer Raheem Sterling a new deal to “ward off interest” from Arsenal, reports The Sun.
The England winger, who’s expected to feature this evening when the Sky Blues host Shakhtar Donetsk in their Champions League clash, has been linked with the Gunners in recent weeks, with several outlets claiming that Arsene Wenger might be willing to let City have Alexis Sanchez if they in return give him Sterling.
That doesn’t seem to fit into Pep Guardiola’s plans, however, with the Sun claiming that the City boss is “keen on extending” the England forward’s deal.
The... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle