Man City transfer news: David Silva tempted by move to AC Milan
David Silva has put his contract extension talks on hold with the Sky Blues as he eyes a move to AC Milan, claims The Sun.
The paper says that Pep Guardiola wants to secure the Spaniard’s future after his impressive start to the season but apparently Silva is considering “a new challenge in Italy”.
With six assists to his name already this season, Silva is a key part of Guardiola’s Etihad plans and with under two years to run on his current deal City “are keen for him to extend”. But reports from Italy suggest that the 31-year-old is tempted by one last hurrah in Italy and AC Milan are... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle