Malcolm Roughead: Paisley’s incredible journey is just beginning
While it is disappointing that Paisley has not been named the 2021 UK City of Culture, there is still much to be positive about.
The bid has been an incredible experience for the town, highlighting its fantastic cultural offering, and bringing together its community.
I’d like to say a huge thank you to all the people who have worked tirelessly on the bid over the last two years. Team Paisley is a wonderful array of individuals, businesses and community members, united by a desire to transform the future of this historic town. Through their hard work and dedication this group have done... read more
- 10:48 Don’t put off getting help for OCD
- 10:48 Euromillions results for Friday September 14 draw
- 10:47 Lancashire to bid to become a mental health hub to help reduce...
- 10:47 Wolves speed demon Adama Traore has this brilliant message for...
- 10:44 Willie le Roux: 'If he's selected for South Africa, he goes'
- 10:44 Coventry City star delivers message fans will love as Mark Robins...
- 10:44 Another vehicle caught out on Holy Island's tidal causeway
- 10:42 Lancashire to bid to become a mental health hub to help reduce...
- 10:42 Fantasy Football Tips: Will Eden Hazard play for Chelsea after...
- 10:42 Man charged in connection with Mansfield Woodhouse assault
- 10:41 What to see this week in the UK
- 10:41 Another vehicle caught out on Holy Island's tidal causeway
- 10:40 What is the Champions League of Darts prize money and what is...
- 10:39 Four months of snow could hit Yorkshire in coldest winter in 10 years
- 10:38 Archaeologists and curators leaving UK over Brexit fears
- 10:37 Man Utd vs Wolves prediction: No surprise if visitors win at Old...
- 10:37 Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder: Bronze Bomber sends promise to fans...
- 10:37 LIVE: Jeremy Corbyn arrives in Liverpool ahead of Labour Party...
- 10:36 Blood, spit and swabs: can you trust home medical-testing kits?
- 10:36 ‘I wanted a truncheon in my pants’: the rise of the penis extension
- 10:35 B&M handed record £480,000 fine after selling knives to teenagers
- 10:35 REVEALED: Most popular baby names in Blackpool, Fylde, and Wyre...
- 10:35 Sunderland and Hartlepool rail passengers face another Saturday of...
- 10:33 'Don't mistake British politeness for weakness', Jeremy Hunt tells EU
- 10:33 Four months of snow could hit Yorkshire in coldest winter in 10 years
- 10:32 Paramedic gets lovely surprise while buying lunch during busy shift
- 10:32 Man charged in connection with Mansfield Woodhouse assault.
- 10:30 AFL: Eagles thrash Demons to book AFL grand final
- 10:29 Worker rushed to hospital after 'explosion' on Speke industrial estate
- 10:28 Rail disruption north of Newcastle