Macmillan to give free cancer advice and support in Warwickshire towns next week
Free cancer advice and support is coming to towns in Warwickshire next week.
Macmillan Cancer Support’s mobile service will be visiting Market Place in Rugby next Tuesday from 9am to 4pm, Market Square in Warwick next Thursday from 9am to 4pm and outside the Town Hall in Leamington next Friday from 9am to 4pm.
Cancer information specialists will be on hand to answer questions and provide information.
The team encourages anyone with worries relating to cancer to stop by, whether they are living with cancer or caring for someone who is.
Cancer can impact all aspects of your life, not just... read more
- 04:35 Tech shares keep sinking amid concerns sector is slowing
- 04:01 Australian media are in decline. The Fourth Estate reminds us why...
- 04:01 Turnbull says there is ‘real concern about Sudanese gangs’ in...
- 04:01 Putin rejects UK's 'ungrounded accusations' over novichok poisoning
- 00:57 Doctor Who star Jodie Whittaker hopes role will inspire young girls
- 00:54 Over 2 million Britons risk dying early from multiple illnesses
- 00:54 NHS rationing putting hernia patients' lives at risk, say surgeons
- 00:54 UK police force failed to record 10,000 crimes, watchdog says
- 00:54 Lava 'bomb' crashes through roof of boat in Hawaii, injuring tourists
- 00:54 Only 1% of children's books have BAME main characters – UK study
- 00:54 Sudoku 4114 medium
- 06:55 Duncan Priddle: Take a trip to see Tolkein-esque beauty and rare...
- 06:55 Heart disease patients with multiple illnesses ‘in need of more help’
- 06:54 Drug mule says ‘I’m going to die, Lord help me’ in farewell video...
- 06:54 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho 'seriously impressed' with one star in...
- 06:42 School pupils hope anti-smoking film will go viral
- 06:54 Trojans turn on the style to seal impressive away win
- 06:54 Hull Live: Breaking news, traffic and travel from Hull and East...
- 06:54 Sheffield teenage girl missing from home for 11 days
- 06:42 Little fighter Roman nominated for Child of Courage Award
- 00:52 NHS rationing putting hernia patients' lives at risk, say surgeons
- 06:42 Volunteers take over at Jarrow community centre
- 00:52 MPs' anti-bullying rules will cover Speaker, Leadsom suggests
- 06:43 Chelsea transfer news: How Aleksandr Golovin could fit into...
- 06:42 Jarrow teens help boost charity funds with walk
- 00:29 Alarm for Netflix as shares plummet on worse-than-expected...
- 06:43 Chelsea transfer news: Aleksandr Golovin 'set to be confirmed...
- 06:42 Last chapter looms for Hebburn Library
- 00:29 Artificial intelligence will be net UK jobs creator, finds report
- 06:42 Private school fees set to rise by nearly 4% next year