Lyft sets itself up to be one of first large tech flotations of 2019
US company Lyft has filed plans with the regulator for a flotation as it races for funding against Uber, the rival ride-hailing company.
In a statement on Thursday, Lyft announced it had submitted a draft registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission, in a move which sets it up to be one of the first large tech flotations of 2019.
The number of shares on offer and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined, Lyft said. The company was valued at $15.1bn (£11.8bn) at its latest funding round in June, when investors led by Fidelity Investments... read more
- 10:02 End of an era as Morecambe men’s clothing shop set for closure
- 10:00 Favourite royal baby name revealed for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- 10:00 Muhammed Rauf, Shahida Abid and Saima Hayat jailed over 'merciless'...
- 10:00 End of an era as Morecambe men’s clothing shop set for closure
- 10:00 Hot drinks like tea and coffee linked with cancer risk
- 10:00 Leamington and Kenilworth fire crews attend Baginton chemical incident
- 10:00 29 per cent of hate crime investigations in West Yorkshire closed...
- 10:00 Labour party and trade union members call for second Brexit referendum
- 09:59 Education Column by Secret Teacher: Helping our children handle...
- 09:57 Theresa May 'to ask for short Brexit delay'
- 09:57 4,000-year-old human bones found in Wooler
- 09:57 Rangers end winless run with victory over leaders
- 09:57 High Peak patients to benefit from new £23 million cancer centre
- 09:56 Man describes friend flying through air after being hit by BMW as...
- 09:56 Haider Hayat murder trial sees man and two women jailed
- 09:56 ‘Not welcome in Doncaster:” Nigel Farage blasted as pro-Brexit...
- 09:55 Leamington and Kenilworth fire crews attend Baginton chemical incident
- 09:54 New political party RadcliffeFirst to hold public meeting
- 09:54 Cristiano Ronaldo: Juventus transfer target BEGS for move to play...
- 09:54 B&Q owner Kingfisher set to axe 15 stores - with Screwfix at risk too
- 09:53 Key backing in quest for Pete Shelley statue
- 09:53 Wigan-born comedy legend George Formby's ukuleles sold at auction...
- 09:53 Haider Hayat murder trial sees man and two women jailed
- 09:53 ‘Not welcome in Doncaster:” Nigel Farage blasted as pro-Brexit...
- 09:53 Ayrshire’s £251 million Growth Deal
- 09:51 Person dies in incident at Scarborough's Seamer station
- 09:51 Cobblers boss Curle keeping fingers crossed on McWilliams injury
- 09:51 San Francisco moves to ban e-cigarettes until health effects known
- 09:50 Father and son become first to be buried after New Zealand terror...
- 09:50 Young people are asking the questions politicians are afraid of and...