Lyft prepares to list shares on stock market
Ride-hailing firm Lyft has moved closer to listing its shares on the stock market by filing a draft registration with US authorities for an initial public offering (IPO).
The firm said the number of shares to be offered and the price range had not yet been determined.
However, Reuters news agency quoted sources as saying the IPO would take place in the first half of 2019.
Lyft's main rival, Uber, is also expected to float next year.
Lyft was launched in 2012 by technology entrepreneurs John Zimmer and Logan Green, three years after Uber was founded.
Lyft is thought to be worth about $15bn... read more
- 09:49 Former Indian MP jailed for life over 1984 Sikh massacre
- 09:49 1MDB scandal: Malaysia files charges against Goldman Sachs
- 09:49 These are the worst performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:49 These were the best performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:49 Driver cut from car after crashing into wall near Matlock
- 09:48 These are the worst performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:47 What forecasters say the weather will be like in Leicester,...
- 09:47 Thousands of pounds worth of equipment stolen in Oliver's Mount...
- 09:45 NASA nuclear-powered penetrator ‘could find alien life on...
- 09:43 Salvation Army help with Christmas gifts
- 09:43 Asos casts shadow over retail sector with shock sales alert
- 09:42 The Yorkshire Post: The Apprentice winner Sian has done Yorkshire...
- 09:42 Shorter train delays now trigger rail pay outs by Northern
- 09:42 Parents want you to know about the one sign on baby boy's face that...
- 09:42 Manchester Airport flight was evacuated because of "drawing of a...
- 09:41 Christmas angels spreading festive cheer in Kenilworth
- 09:41 Business Awards launched with new name and a new venue
- 09:40 Monday's Championship news LIVE: Leeds United take back league top...
- 09:40 Christmas angels spreading festive cheer in Kenilworth
- 09:39 Vandals set fire to historic Chorley bowling club
- 09:39 Chorley FC player who killed two people in crash is caught drunk...
- 09:39 11 new cadets join North Yorkshire Police
- 09:36 Woman arrested for drink driving after crash in Barnsley with four...
- 09:35 Tony Colston-Hayter: Brighton fraud machine maker jailed
- 09:35 Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- 09:35 Simpsons Malt staff thanked for long-service
- 09:35 Here's how you can claim compensation if your train is delayed as...
- 09:34 Michael Schumacher ‘no longer bed-ridden’ five years after...
- 09:33 Woman arrested for drink driving after crash in Barnsley with four...
- 09:33 Football transfer rumours: Chelsea's Andreas Christensen to Barcelona?