Love Island's Katie Salmon struggles to contain her assets in revealing satin dress on night out as she celebrates her birthday in style
She celebrated her 22nd birthday on Friday with a fabulous pink cake, sharing a photo with her fans of her celebrating the milestone by twerking style.
And it seemed the birthday celebrations carried on well into the night for Katie Salmon, as she enjoyed a night out in Watford.
The former Love Island star struggled to contain her assets in a revealing blue minidress as she headed to Watford's Hyde Out Club with some of the stars of Miss Swimsuit UK.
Scroll down for video
Show some skin like Katie with a blue mini dress from Oh Polly £34 Oh Polly bust for life curved cup satin mini dress... read more
- 05:46 UFC champ Conor McGregor's clothing line pulled from shop shelves...
- 05:44 World peace at last: Japan surrenders, archive 1945
- 05:30 'Modest' schemes win extra funding from cash-strapped...
- 05:28 South Africa rhino poaching: 'Bribes paid to court syndicate'
- 05:26 Heatwave reveals England's lost prehistoric sites
- 05:23 Four city hospitals had 'well above' maximum safe number of...
- 05:23 Joe Anderson says 'Too many people in Liverpool don't care about...
- 05:23 Is this the Liverpool drug world's least impressive gang name yet?
- 05:22 Poor hospital discharge process puts patients 'at risk'
- 05:22 More than 52,000 baby boxes given out in scheme's first year
- 05:11 Refugees crossing from Bosnia 'beaten and robbed by Croatian police'
- 05:11 South Korean leader calls for train route to North Korea by end of...
- 05:09 World War II bomber to take a starring role for open day at fire...
- 05:06 Public toilets mapped: Where have they all gone?
- 05:02 The drug that makes people jump off buildings
- 05:02 How housing has divided the young
- 04:55 Families of Scots soldiers murdered by IRA in CCTV bid after...
- 04:55 Man died onboard boat at Fraserbugh Harbour amid 'poison fumes' alert
- 04:55 Gordon Brown: Two in five Scottish kids could be living in poverty...
- 04:55 Miracle cystic fibrosis drug licensed for use 1000 days ago still...
- 04:55 Manmade tale of using feminism as cover for Islamophobia shrinks...
- 04:51 Police officer attacked in car park of Kettering fast-food restaurant
- 04:42 South Korea to ban some BMW vehicles over engine fires
- 04:41 Hundreds of new council homes to be built in Leicester as part of...
- 04:41 Why dog owners whose pets were found in Blaby have ended up in court
- 04:37 Logan becomes a prince for a day at his fairytale ‘wedding’
- 04:36 Charity’s fun day raises over £1.3k
- 04:30 Fraser Anning: Australia MPs condemn 'final solution' speech
- 04:24 Primaries: Republicans snub Trump critic as Democrats choose...
- 03:41 Kansas: Kris Kobach to be GOP nominee for governor as incumbent...