Louise Dahl-Wolfe: A style of her own
In what will be the first ever UK retrospective of the pioneering fashion photographer, a new exhibition at The Fashion and Textile Museum in London will showcase more than 100 photographs spanning three decades of Louise Dahl-Wolfe's work.
Said to have influenced many of the great photographers that followed her, including Irving Penn and Richard Avedon, Dahl-Wolfe's legacy positions her as one of the most influential female photographers to date. Working at a time when the concept of 'fashion photography' barely existed, her 22-year stint as the leading contributor at Harper's Bazaar... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle