Loony Joons: It's Non League Day so why not celebrate by supporting your local junior club?
Non League Day. Does what it says on the tin.
A day for clubs like ours to market themselves as an alternative for the football loving hoardes.
Now I'm the first to admit the world has gone mad for 'awareness days'.
I was recently told it was Lost Sock Memorial Day. Yeah that is actually a thing.
One Internet search later and I discovered there's also Tortilla Chip Day, National Talk Like Yoda Day, CAPS LOCK DAY and, my personal favourite, World Sleep Day.
Absolute bonkers I know. But when it can make a difference to something you are passionate about it's not quite so absurd.
That's why,... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle