London Fashion Week: Magazine editor SLAMS 'crazy' lack of body diversity at the shows
Rivkie Baum made the comments while launching the new issue of the body positive title SLiNK magazine.
She said: "It seems crazy when we simply look at the statistics that plus size models have once again been left out of London Fashion Week.
"With the average consumer being a size 16 and the market spend on plus size fashion growing faster than the straight size counterpart - (it is now estimated to be worth 5.4billion), it seems that designers are living in a fantasy too."
Comparing London to New York, she continued: "The likes of Chromat and Christian Siriano, who... read more
- 16:55 Police called as 'distressed dog' is rescued from sweltering car at...
- 16:54 Chesterfield fan threw beer glass into crowded pub
- 16:54 Arsenal transfer news: Update in Man Utd deal, £18m Emery blow,...
- 16:54 Want to work with animals? These jobs vacancies could be perfect...
- 16:54 Serious crash near to hospital closes part of A38 - updates
- 16:53 New Lions ready to roar into action
- 16:51 Facebook working on ‘Time Well Spent’ feature to help tech junkies...
- 16:51 Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's ex Jen Harley arrested for 'beating up' Jersey...
- 16:51 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:51 TOWIE's Lauren Pope displays her gym-honed figure in skimpy striped...
- 16:51 Lucy Mecklenburgh sports a low-cut leopard print dress as she and...
- 16:51 Evangeline Lilly talks faith and fame as she slips into a bikini to...
- 16:50 Chelsea transfer news: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid ‘likely’, Man...
- 16:50 South Northants MP welcomes Euro Garage defeat
- 16:50 Pam celebrates her 102nd birthday at Old Dalby home
- 16:49 EYMS is looking for trainee bus drivers in Hull - here's how to apply
- 16:49 Bedworth murder: Four men arrested over death in flat
- 16:49 Tesco to scrap its price-matching ‘Brand Guarantee’ scheme
- 16:48 Bakewell school high-altitude pudding experiment lost in Lincolnshire
- 16:48 Boy airlifted to hospital after crash near Boston
- 16:48 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:47 Warning after spike in bike thefts in Castleford, Normanton and...
- 16:47 Ulverston gardens the pick of the bunch during open weekend
- 16:47 BBC Look North's Keeley Donovan reveals photos of her rustic...
- 16:47 Ilkeston cabbies to be trained to spot danger signs of abuse
- 16:46 A colourful red panda has made an adorable debut at Chester Zoo
- 16:46 New flats for the over 60s holding open days in North Tyneside
- 16:46 A whale of a time with North Shields exhibition
- 16:45 Love Island's Alex and Ellie in explosive row as he brands her...
- 16:45 UPDATE: Mum’s thank you after boy survives 40ft cliff plunge