Liverpool plot £175m deadline day spree: Ox, Van Dijk and Lemar deals wanted - Paul Joyce
That’s according to The Times’ Paul Joyce, who says the Reds remain adamant Philippe Coutinho will not be allowed to join Barcelona.
Liverpool have splashed the cash on Mohamed Salah, Dominic Solanke and Andrew Robertson this summer, while a deal has been sorted for RB Leipzig ace Naby Keita to link up with them next year.
Jurgen Klopp is not ready to rest on his laurels as his side prepare to make a return to Champions League group stage action though.
And he’s apparently hoping Fenway Sports Group (FSG) can secure three more signings before tonight’s 11pm transfer deadline.
Every... read more
- 02:03 UK will lose track of many EU migrants after Brexit - report
- 01:47 Jaguar kills eight other animals after escaping from zoo enclosure
- 01:46 Military spouses set up skills base in Fife
- 01:27 Plan for multi-million pound transformation of Garth Lane site into...
- 01:27 The Yankee Candle shoplifter who was knocked down as she fled...
- 01:14 CCTV reveals explosive device thrown at home of Gerry Adams
- 01:04 Margaret Fulton's Basque chicken recipe
- 00:54 North Korea to resume search for US military remains
- 00:47 Trump-Putin summit: Why is it a big deal?
- 00:47 Higher Sunday roadworks speed limit tested
- 00:46 Female workers to earn £74k less than male peers, research reveals
- 00:32 Missing Marian Turton found safe and well after huge police search
- 00:27 Sudoku 4113 easy
- 00:27 Russia must ‘account for role’ in shooting down MH17, says G7
- 00:27 Justine Greening shows support for second Brexit referendum
- 00:26 Tudor shipwreck discovered by local group on Kent beach
- 00:26 Iran nuclear deal: US rejects EU plea for sanctions exemption
- 00:21 How two strangers set up Dropbox and made billions
- 00:21 I'm 65 and my interest-only mortgage is ending – what can I do?
- 00:21 Firms told to engage with staff to improve trust
- 00:15 Justine Greening calls for second Brexit referendum
- 00:15 Morgan Lake gives GB reason for cheer as USA claim Athletics World Cup
- 00:12 Motorway roadworks speed limit could rise to 60mph on Sundays
- 00:12 Hong Kong's Snowden refugees, facing deportation, hope of new life...
- 00:12 A day of glory: how the French press covered World Cup victory
- 00:12 Sharp rise in number of super-rich prepared to invest £2m for UK visa
- 00:11 Nearly 8 million people providing care for family members without pay
- 00:08 Calls for Pride Glasgow CEO to quit after 'utter disgrace' of...
- 00:08 Donald Trump protesters praised by Police Scotland for 'good...
- 00:05 Rand Paul breaks with Republicans as he doubts Trump supreme court...