Liverpool news: Sadio Mane outlines plan to win the Premier League and Champions League
The Senegal forward has been an important part of the Kop’s rise to the top of the league.
He and his team-mates will be hoping to win their first Premier League this season after a 29-year-wait.
They’re out of the FA Cup and League Cup but are still hoping to claim the club’s sixth Champions League title after losing the final to Real Madrid last year.
And Mane is aiming big, claiming he wants to win the Premier League and Champions League this season while scoring and setting up more goals in the process.
Related Articles These Liverpool players need to take a long hard look in the mirror... read more
- 16:08 Mum and three children left ‘counting pennies’ after husband died...
- 16:08 Four youths under police investigation after Leeds gas main fire
- 16:08 Three bald puppies dumped by hooded man in vet practice
- 16:08 Derbyshire Roads Policing Unit target rule breaking drivers in Codnor
- 16:07 Northampton man held loaded pistol to teenager's head over £70 debt
- 16:06 Curle ‘understands’ fans frustration but warns he needs ‘time and...
- 16:05 ‘Prison isn’t working’: David Gauke calls for end to short jail terms
- 16:05 Burglar jailed for more than two years for Pontefract house break-in
- 16:05 ABP seals new deal at Port of Hull with global packaging giant
- 16:05 Wakefield convenience shop applies for alcohol licence
- 16:04 Balmoral Tanks loses 'price-fixing' court case
- 16:04 Corby Council proposes council tax freeze
- 16:04 Multiple occupation home plan put on hold in South Shields
- 16:04 Exciting new film showcases magic of skiing Scotland’s wilderness
- 16:02 Scarborough Labour Group reacts to the resignation of seven MPs...
- 16:01 Nandos and drive-thru Starbucks could be coming to South Shore
- 16:01 Burglar jailed for more than two years for Pontefract house break-in
- 16:00 Derbyshire Roads Policing Unit target rule breaking drivers in Codnor
- 15:59 The man, 51, who got drunk and disorderly at Hull Fair
- 15:59 Where and when to see RAF Tornados flying for the last time
- 15:58 Thief admits to stealing £50,000 from vulnerable Hartlepool man
- 15:58 Cleveland Fire Brigade bosses hit out over government cuts as they...
- 15:58 New £100,000 footbridge planned for A515
- 15:58 Carousel returns to Chesterfield for half-term
- 15:57 Kettering headteacher 'can't wait for next full inspection' after...
- 15:57 Burglar who stole 'irreplaceable' wedding ring from Sunderland home...
- 15:56 How Hull business Sonoco Trident has its staff's wellbeing in mind
- 15:56 Police hunt for Doncaster teenager missing for over a week
- 15:55 Chelsea set to beat Man Utd if N’Golo Kante ‘can stop’ Red Devils...
- 15:55 Eden Hazard to stay if Zinedine Zidane joins Chelsea? - These...