Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher reveals he made ex-Manchester United star Nani cry
Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has revealed the time he made ex-Manchester United star Nani cry with one of his challenges.
The defender caught the Portuguese on the shin with his boot in a 3-1 win for the Reds back in 2011, and managed to get away with only a yellow card for his transgression.
Karius insists Liverpool are not afraid of Man Utd ahead of clash Speaking with long-time rival Gary Neville on Sky Sports, the 38-year-old let slip that he actually made the winger cry when he fouled him.
‘Not one of my finer moments. It was a bit of a dive from Nani, wasn’t it? I tell you what my... read more
- 01:12 Surprise as DNA reveals new group of Native Americans: the ancient...
- 01:05 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:01 Clashes in Nigeria between farmers and herders kill 86
- 01:00 Baroness Sugg: Heathrow expansion will benefit all of UK
- 01:00 Jayne Dowle: Time to ban mobile phones from the classroom
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: Back into battle. Treatment of military...
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: Yorkshire’s future. Dan Jarvis leading...
- 00:54 Peter Gordon's panna cotta with balsamic blackberries recipe
- 00:54 The Yorkshire Post says: A new deal for rural Britain? Don’t write...
- 00:53 MPs gear up for crunch Heathrow vote without Boris Johnson
- 00:52 Train passengers stranded in Glasgow for nearly two hours due to...
- 00:52 Thousands descend on Edinburgh for Cancer Research Race For Life
- 00:47 Sir Philip Green came close to acquiring M&S in 2004, book claims
- 00:47 Little green bag: Morrisons turns to paper in war on plastic
- 00:47 Single first-time buyer in London needs 17 years to find 15%...
- 00:47 Ofgem appoints economist Martin Cave as chairman
- 00:42 Barrow model train club offer free days to local disability groups
- 00:38 Mental health services for the young is NHS's 'silent catastrophe'
- 00:36 The $5bn tech boss who grew up without electricity
- 00:35 Ministers shake up contract bidding rules
- 00:34 Paper bags for fruit and veg return to Morrisons in bid to cut down...
- 00:34 ‘World’s biggest pizza’ contains 11,000 calories and is four-foot wide
- 00:29 England show best of rugby league in dazzling Denver defeat of New...
- 00:25 Why are there so many George Soros conspiracy theories?
- 00:21 UK-focused firms have struggled since Brexit vote, analysis finds
- 00:21 Award-winning Wild West End garden opens in central London
- 00:19 Home ownership out of reach for 2 million UK families, says thinktank
- 00:19 Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial
- 00:15 Labour vows to curb Ministry of Defence outsourcing
- 00:15 Birmingham and Hyndburn 'worst for food hygiene'