Liverpool defender highlights TWO Manchester United players to be worried about
Liverpool will have to stop Marcus Rashford and Zlatan Ibrahimovic if they are to beat Manchester United at Anfield, according to Nathaniel Clyne.
Jurgen Klopp's side are the bookmakers favourites following their impressive start to the season. But England right-back Clyne insists a United team that can include Rashford and Ibrahimovic will be very danergous.
He told Goal : "Rashford could be coming up against me.
"He can play as a left winger. He is a direct player, every time he gets the ball he wants to go forward so I definitely have to be on my toes and at my best ability to... read more
- 09:23 Great British Boltholes: The Horseshoe & Castle in Kent is a wicked...
- 09:23 Travel clinic: The Mail On Sunday’s Travel Editor advises on...
- 09:23 A slice of lemon heaven: TV presenter Penny Smith is smitten by the...
- 09:23 From a medieval fortress to a haunted opera house: The 10 best...
- 09:23 Two exclusive chances to see nature at its best: Explore The...
- 09:23 The city break... Taipei: Tackle the Four Beasts and soak in...
- 09:23 Walney Carnival to take place on Sunday July 1
- 09:23 Next iPhone ‘might have no ports at all’, new rumour claims
- 09:22 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:22 Three-car crash causes tailbacks on A595 near Workington
- 09:22 Staying in style in Barcelona
- 09:21 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:21 Countrywide seeks fresh funding as property sales slide
- 09:21 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 09:21 Leicester heatwave: The top temperatures each day this week for...
- 09:20 Councils rake in millions from garden waste collections
- 09:17 Poulton woman left devastated after Timmy the tortoise goes missing
- 09:17 Resort youngsters join future dance stars for showcase night
- 09:17 Radio 4 stand up Jeremy looks at the human condition on tour
- 09:17 'Spanish plume’ could bring Britain’s hottest day in three years
- 09:16 Jeremy Hunt’s name is still a big problem for radio presenters
- 09:16 Judge gives drug-dealing friend of stabbing victim a chance before...
- 09:14 From the archive: the male nude in 1972
- 09:14 Three bags are better than one: Rihanna nails fashion’s most...
- 09:14 Seven ways to strengthen your core
- 09:13 The Mash Report's Rachel Parris: 'There was a lot of excitement and...
- 09:13 Recycle your old cooking oil
- 09:13 How to prevent sunburn but enjoy the heatwave we’re...
- 09:13 People don’t want to work in the UK anymore
- 09:10 Bowled over by beautiful Bequia: Jonathan Agnew unearths a secret...