Liverpool 0-0 Porto LIVE: Champions League minute-by-minute updates
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp expects a strong reaction from Porto at Anfield.
The Premier League club are virtually through to the quarter-finals after their dominant 5-0 win in Portugal but Klopp says his side cannot afford to relax.
"If I would be in the situation (as Porto) I would want to see a real reaction from my team," Klopp said.
"Their manager will be very lively and push his team. It'll be a tough job for us. We will have to play very, very well to win the game."
Sergio Conceicao concedes his Porto side are playing for pride on Merseyside.
Conceicao accepts... read more
- 02:19 Derby County fan successfully wins appeal to have banning order...
- 02:18 Golf tour start-up takes to the skies
- 02:18 International and whisky sales drive Speymalt revenue growth
- 02:08 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 02:05 Novartis factory up for sale in Grimsby as MP holds talks with...
- 01:53 Chinese national arrested for 'spying on US engineers'
- 01:50 Matthew Bates reflects on the TWO controversial decisions which...
- 01:49 ‘Questions’ remain over death of 10-year-old Luke
- 01:47 Padma Lakshmi: TV host says why she kept silent on her rape
- 01:46 Hernia mesh complications 'affect more than 100,000'
- 01:33 'I hid my baby from social services in case they took it away'
- 01:33 Beyonce’s ex-drummer accuses singer of putting spell on cat
- 01:32 Head teachers explain funding protest to parents
- 01:28 American nuns win victory holding Smith & Wesson accountable
- 01:27 Girlguiding says girls not at risk from trans inclusion
- 01:10 ABC chairman told Michelle Guthrie to sack Emma Alberici to appease...
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,175 medium
- 00:58 The Yorkshire Post says: Don’t give apprentices a bad name. Time to...
- 00:55 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour’s Brexit splits exposed. Sir Keir...
- 00:51 Tottenham news: Mauricio Pochettino expects to be playing in new...
- 00:50 Customs delays of 30 minutes 'will bankrupt 1 in 10 firms', say bosses
- 00:49 Rafale deal: Why French jets are at the centre of an Indian...
- 00:49 The Rwandan school turning boys into feminists
- 00:49 Has France's Macron lost his charm?
- 00:49 Why Sweden and China have fallen out so badly
- 00:49 Trump at UN: Who does business with Iran?
- 00:49 Why US top court is so much more political than UK's
- 00:48 GP Taylor: A love letter to the vanishing art of handwriting
- 00:48 Bernard Ingham: Brexit is the inevitable consequence of ignorning...
- 00:48 The Yorkshire Post says: Don’t give apprentices a bad name. Time to...