Live updates as roads closed amid fears there could be more flooding in Lincolnshire
People are being warned to be on their guard amid fears there could be more flooding.
There are 19 flood warnings that have been issued warning that flooding is expected across the county and in the surrounding areas.
31 flood alerts are also in place warning flood is possible.
A number of roads remain closed after a deluge of rain on Thursday, November 7 and yesterday, November 8.
Standing water is still in a lot of places with many rivers still swollen because of the wet weather.
We will provide the very latest updates in the blog below.
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom