Live: Crash on M1 slip road near Fosse Park causing rush hour delays in Leicester
Video LoadingVideo Unavailable Click to playTap to play The video will start in 8CancelPlay now A crash on the M1 slip road is causing delays for motorists trying to join the motorway at junction 21 near Fosse Park.
The crash was first reported at about 4.45pm today. One of the two lanes on the slip road where traffic from Leicester joins the northbound motorway is temporarily closed.
A queue has formed on the A5460 between Fosse Park and the junction and is reported to be affecting traffic as far back as Huncote.
The crash and tailbacks are also affecting traffic coming off the eastbound... read more
- 13:59 Police release statement after recovering shovel linked to death of...
- 13:58 Stay safe during cold snap, warns council
- 13:54 You can see Father Christmas on a practice run this evening
- 13:53 South Tyneside Primary Schools Kay Stage 2 Performance Tables 2018:...
- 13:53 How do you beat the Christmas blues? Take charge in the kitchen
- 13:53 This quirky wedding venue wants to make noise until midnight - and...
- 13:53 Fire destroys new voting machines ahead of DRC election
- 13:52 Wife of wealthy businessman told to pay £1,000 to man she left on...
- 13:52 Vigilante mother hunts down son’s sex abuser after cops tell her to...
- 13:51 Virgin Galactic is about to send a rocket ship to the edge of space
- 13:50 This Morning viewers left 'sobbing' as autistic boy, 11, meets I'm...
- 13:49 Looking back at winter
- 13:49 Receivers appointed for estate at heart of Northumberland planning row
- 13:49 £3m to be spent on road infrastructure in St Helens
- 13:48 Jaguar Land Rover crisis: Almost 400 agency workers to lose jobs...
- 13:47 Tony Adams: from the Premier League to rugby league
- 13:47 Receivers appointed for estate at heart of Northumberland planning row
- 13:46 Film reviews: Roma | The House that Jack Built | Spider-Man: Into...
- 13:44 The Thing Is With Steve Canavan
- 13:44 Cold weather health warnings have been issued as low temperatures...
- 13:44 LISTED: Locations of all of Northampton's mobile speed cameras
- 13:43 Lancashire company in £9m fake truffle farm scam
- 13:43 Sheffield's most burgled streets revealed
- 13:43 Football legend to sign copies of new book in Louth
- 13:42 The Queen needs a cleaner for Buckingham Palace - but the salary...
- 13:41 Don Your Way column: Slade’s Noddy Holder is right – old Christmas...
- 13:40 Customs officials at JFK airport discover 70 live finches hidden in...
- 13:39 Thieves steal parcels from delivery van in Coventry
- 13:38 The Hull dad delivering midnight treats to the city's peckish
- 13:38 Northumberland braced for snow, blizzards and freezing rain as Met...