Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust chief executive to step down
The chief executive of Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is set to step down after four years in charge.
Dr John Brewin will leave LPFT, where he first joined as medical director, at the end of December.
He will take up the position of chief executive at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust after working at LPFT for six and a half years.
Dr Brewin, who was appointed chief executive in 2014, said he was proud of what he has achieved in his time in charge of the trust.
“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at LPFT, both as chief executive and prior to that as medical... read more
- 13:27 Folk artists bring songs and carols to RSC/The Other Place
- 13:26 Harrogate man with bipolar disorder slams decision to close all...
- 13:26 Sheffield Wednesday ace Chris Waddle in Brexit Twitter row with...
- 13:26 Missing Rotherham girl found in Norfolk
- 13:25 Yemen: ceasefire agreed for vital port city of Hodeidah
- 13:25 Londoners troll New York Times with deluge of 'petty crimes'
- 13:25 Italy cuts deficit target for 2019 to 2.04% to avoid EU sanctions
- 13:25 Letters - December 13, 2018
- 13:24 Dr Julie McElroy is fighting to end disabled discrimination in the...
- 13:24 How to spot stress in your workforce and how to deal with it
- 13:24 Three motorbikes stolen near Alford
- 13:24 Horse rescued after becoming trapped in a ditch at Sibsey
- 13:24 Six scents: the best luxury men's perfumes for Christmas 2018
- 13:21 Harrogate man with bipolar disorder slams decision to close all...
- 13:21 Under the Radar: VanIves
- 13:21 Book reviews: Robin Philipson by Elizabeth Cumming | The Art and...
- 13:20 Paedophile cop who raped 13-year-old girl is jailed for 25 years
- 13:18 Update on bid for traveller injunction in Nuneaton and Bedworth
- 13:18 Why Coventry City are missing a big transfer trick
- 13:17 Mike Hill MP: The right vision will help Hartlepool thrive
- 13:17 Missing Welsh mum and eight-year-old daughter may have travelled to...
- 13:16 New action plan to save struggling Whitefriargate revealed
- 13:15 What the benefits of being a responsible business?
- 13:14 "Life is so cruel": tributes flood in as popular dad's death leads...
- 13:14 Wigan family hopes festive music video will change perceptions of...
- 13:14 Leeds City Council are recruiting new apprentices
- 13:14 Lancashire man has 'proof' that aliens have visited Preston
- 13:14 South Shields MP says Prime Minister Theresa May is 'hopelessly...
- 13:13 If you’re a single millennial, you’re probably guilty of...
- 13:12 Three motorbikes stolen near Alford