Lincolnshire NHS Trusts and County Council pledge to be Join Dementia Research Champions
All three of Lincolnshire’s NHS Trusts and Lincolnshire County Council have joined forces and pledged to be Join Dementia Research champions.
This is the first time a whole county has promised to get behind the national campaign.
By 2025 it is predicted more than one million people will be diagnosed with dementia in the UK.
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) wants their Join Dementia Research (JDR) campaign to boost research participation by connecting people in Lincolnshire to suitable dementia studies across the East Midlands.
JDR is open to everyone, with or without... read more
- 06:52 Rangers transfer news: Steven Gerrard ordered NOT to complete...
- 06:51 Darren McGarvey: Michelle Mone just a pawn in TV poverty porn debate
- 06:51 BMA chairman quits with call for action on staff and bed shortages
- 06:51 Publicly-run trains plan slammed
- 06:51 Tax plan to target online retail giants is ‘ill considered and...
- 06:51 Stobart Group chosen to help deliver flood response technology by BT
- 06:50 'I'm cool under pressure': Usain Bolt takes A-League training bow
- 06:48 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:47 “Respect has to be earned ‘mate’! Don’t you forget that.”
- 06:47 The real library borrowing figures at voluntary libraries
- 06:45 Check out more of the photos from Hartlepool Show
- 06:45 Hartlepool school cook on trial charged over £60,000 theft of...
- 06:45 Hospital staff have their say as health chief launches new drop-in...
- 06:42 No school for five years for Antrim boy with autism
- 06:40 Cruel thief stole donations from Dove House Hospice
- 06:40 Girl, 3, hospitalised after eating chocolate brownie at wedding...
- 06:40 Mum's horror as 'man lurking in bushes' flashes at daughter, 9, and...
- 06:40 Man Utd news: Real Madrid star interested in January transfer,...
- 06:39 Gang feud thugs set fire to OAP couple in horror attack at caravan...
- 06:39 Rangers fans asked to applaud during match against Ufa in honour of...
- 06:39 Spending £400m less per year on schools is real moral of SNP's...
- 06:39 Three women facing trial in connection with Gleneagles £500k...
- 06:38 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:35 Castles under siege from new threat
- 06:35 Aston Villa linked with loan-to-buy move for striker - but there's...
- 06:33 Sunderland uni scoops silver award for veteran support
- 06:31 Pam Hogg: 'Just don't call me normal'
- 06:31 Labour MP candidate refuses to stand again for party in Sheffield...
- 06:30 Tuesday’s best TV: Manhunting With My Mum; Ackley Bridge
- 06:30 “SCC is not fit for purpose”