Lincolnshire mental health and learning disability trust rated good by CQC inspectors and outstanding for leadership
The mental health and learning disabilities trust for Lincolnshire has been officially rated ‘Outstanding’ for its leadership and management by the Care Quality Commission and retained an overall rating of ‘Good’.
When the CQC last visited Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in April 2017, the Trust was praised for the progress it had made but there were a number of areas identified as requiring improvement.
Since then the organisation says it has continued to focus on the quality of its services and making continuous improvement everyone’s business, ready for the latest... read more
- 10:59 Nottinghamshire man furious at being fined £50 for 'littering'...
- 10:58 Stiff Little Fingers and Eddie And The Hot Rods to play Friars 50th...
- 10:58 Police dealing with unexplained death in Bicester
- 10:58 Here's why bird feeding has been banned in Ripon Market Square
- 10:57 Aldi packing hack makes bagging your items quick and easy
- 10:57 Here's why bird feeding has been banned in Ripon Market Square
- 10:56 Birmingham's best National Lottery funded projects could win £10K -...
- 10:56 'He’s another one' Wolves youngster tipped for England by pundit
- 10:55 Ronnie O’Sullivan’s theory on his multiple Sports Personality of...
- 10:55 Ransomware attacks on the UK have ‘more than halved’
- 10:55 More than 10,000 sign revoke Article 50 petition in Calderdale
- 10:55 Wearside Jack: Story of infamous Sunderland hoaxer John Humble to...
- 10:54 More than 10,000 sign revoke Article 50 petition in Calderdale
- 10:53 Woman who is a ‘proud mother’ to 80 goats had one as the ring...
- 10:53 Regional: Body found in Bicester park
- 10:53 Annual Salt Way Spring Clean is just around the corner
- 10:53 Police dealing with unexplained death in Bicester
- 10:53 Mam Tor paraglider airlifted to hospital for major trauma treatment
- 10:52 Aldi packing hack makes bagging your items quick and easy
- 10:51 Woman having seizure targeted by thieves in Manchester city centre
- 10:51 Teenager charged with 10 violent and weapons offences including a...
- 10:51 Nottinghamshire man furious at being fined £50 for 'littering'...
- 10:50 Another Taco Bell – with a drive-thru – comes to Doncaster next month
- 10:47 Latest convictions from Blackpool Magistrates' Court - Tuesday,...
- 10:47 Police search for owner of gold ring found in Blackpool street
- 10:46 Investigators to probe cause of inferno at derelict Kingstanding Pub
- 10:46 If you struggle to keep up with the bag packing at Aldi, you need...
- 10:46 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences as cops raid...
- 10:45 Animal rescue firefighters from Rugby come to the aid of stranded...
- 10:44 Another Taco Bell – with a drive-thru – comes to Doncaster next month