Lidl reveals opening date for its new Lincolnshire store
Lidl has announced an opening date for its store near Boston.
The new store, located near B&Q and Tesco, in Wyberton Fen is set to open on February 8.
It will create 40 new jobs and have an in-store bakery, longer style tills, and ample parking for both bikes and cars.
Plans were originally in place to build a store in Tawney Street, Boston, but the chain decided to build a bigger store and is relocating to Westbridge Road.
Lidl UK's regional head of property, Colin Rimmer, said: “Lidl unveiled the new Lidl of the Future format in 2015 which details a bigger and better store concept... read more
- 08:03 Fire crew attends burning rubbish in Ingoldmells
- 08:03 The inside story of the Darren Moore and Graeme Jones connection -...
- 07:59 Mansfield MP condemns attacks on church volunteers trying to help...
- 07:58 How to juggle with nappies
- 07:58 Police appeal to find dog walker after woman seriously injured in...
- 07:57 World Plant Milk Day: The definitive guide to dairy-free...
- 07:57 Leeds news: Marcelo Bielsa reveals what was to blame for dropped...
- 07:54 Lawyer for Hillsborough police chief claims 'political...
- 07:54 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared
- 07:53 Ryanair apologises after compensation cheques bounce
- 07:51 Johanna Konta suffers illness ahead of US Open as Alexander Zverev...
- 07:50 Sale of puppies and kittens by pet shops backed by Government
- 07:50 How these pupils are making life easier for parents of poorly children
- 07:49 Jose Mourinho to hold crisis talks with Manchester United squad
- 07:47 Sale of puppies and kittens by pet shops backed by Government
- 07:47 Live: A14 at Catthorpe closed after 'serious collision'
- 07:47 Escaped killer Shaun Walmsley arrested as armed police swoop
- 07:44 Survey reveals what people define as cheating
- 07:44 ‘Healthy’ coconut oil is actually ‘pure poison’ Harvard...
- 07:44 Man had such bad constipation his bowels burst causing his organs...
- 07:41 ‘Prepare for more NHS cuts’ say health bosses
- 07:40 Homes near Carlisle left without power
- 07:40 'Two foot tall and brownish grey' can you help North Yorkshire...
- 07:40 World War Two Spitfire leaves Leeds Bradford Airport after...
- 07:39 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared
- 07:39 How the Trump administration is rolling back plans for clean power
- 07:39 European markets set to open lower despite new Wall Street record -...
- 07:37 NHS fears over no-deal Brexit highlight risk to patients, Labour says
- 07:33 Lawyer for Hillsborough police chief claims 'political...
- 07:33 Delays due to broken down van on South Yorkshire motorway now cleared