Let’s Rock! Go back to the 80s at fun festival
Top stars from the 80s music scene are heading our way for a retro family-friendly festival this summer.
Let’s Rock Leeds boasts a fabulous line-up of artists, including The Human League, Tony Hadley, Howard Jones, Nick Heyward, Roland Gift, Kid Creole and the Coconuts, Technotronic, From the Jam, Hue and Cry, Hazel O’Connor, Imagination, Dr and The Medics, and a Flock of Seagulls.
The event - which returns to the city for the fourth year - will take place at Temple Newsam on Saturday, June 17.
Families will also be able to enjoy an action packed day of 80s themed madness, while guests are... read more
- 02:42 Coalition will move up income tax cuts if budget improves, Cormann...
- 02:31 How much have Burton Albion spent this summer compared to...
- 02:21 Why Sammy's guaranteed a slot in the history books
- 02:09 Billie Piper looks radiant in bardot patterned dress as she attends...
- 02:09 Rio Ferdinand 'sells' his family home with late wife for £3 million...
- 02:09 David Beckham's sister Joanne 'SPLITS' from her Big Brother star...
- 02:09 TOWIE's Lydia Bright wows in a strapless dress as she joins Chloe...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham looks typically chic in a white blouse and...
- 02:09 Kendall Jenner slips into a bright yellow bikini as she lounges by...
- 02:09 Taylor Swift surprises fans with special guest Robbie Williams on...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham will 'dress up as Posh Spice for Vogue...
- 02:08 Tomorrow's Cities: Can start-ups solve city issues?
- 02:07 Barcelona are already trying to convince N’Golo Kante to leave Chelsea
- 01:43 Living in a woodland wonderland: The rise of the tree house
- 01:38 5 Seconds of Summer on dating, lies and gun control
- 01:37 Newport church's prayer room survives devastating fire
- 01:37 'All women I know have had unwanted sexual attention', says Wood
- 01:30 Scottish fruit and vegetable growth strategy unveiled
- 01:30 Appeal decade after Adam Chadwick shot dead in Leeds
- 01:26 French jogger detained after crossing US-Canada border
- 01:24 Neve Te Aroha: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern reveals name of baby...
- 01:01 We’re not bluffing about no-deal Brexit, says Fox
- 00:46 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:39 Child obesity plan targets sweets at checkouts
- 00:36 Early wickets were not enough to stop leaders
- 00:18 Matt Le Tissier: ‘VAR will make defenders be defenders, not wrestlers’
- 00:13 Manchester United ready to include Anthony Martial in bid to sign...
- 00:09 East Coast train line back under public control
- 00:04 Highland midwives hit the screens with second TV series
- 23:57 The best tech from Sonar 2018