Leicester sacking Craig Shakespeare proves club's owners don't get it
Drunk on the success of the ridiculous title win the season before last, all semblance of common sense and balance have gone out of the window.
The club is reeling around in a stupor, banging into the furniture and making a complete ass of itself.
Won’t someone tell the Thai owners that they’ve had the good days – it doesn’t get any better than that.
Craig Shakespeare has gone, so has title winning boss Claudio Ranieri before him. Whoever takes over, be warned, the expectation levels at the King Power are now at a level way beyond what the club can deliver.
Let’s make it clear from the off,... read more
- 10:48 Buildings inspector called out after car crashes into house in...
- 10:48 Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie to marry
- 10:47 Alisson next club odds: Real Madrid big favourites to sign...
- 10:44 Arsenal Transfer News: Positive Banega meeting, Martins fee demand,...
- 10:42 Abandoned seal pup rescued from Cambridgeshire river bank
- 10:42 Dozens of firefighters at warehouse blaze in Leyton
- 10:42 Stars of the future
- 10:42 Car crashes into lounge of Southampton house
- 10:41 Serious crash closes M54 between Wolverhampton and Telford
- 10:37 Bumps on woman’s face turned out to be a parasitic worm living...
- 10:37 Fishing the electric way
- 10:34 RNLI assist yacht off the Northumberland coast
- 10:30 Rufus Wainwright: ‘I like sugar a lot; I can swig maple syrup from...
- 10:30 Drawn from life: why have novelists stopped making things up?
- 10:30 David Lynch: ‘You gotta be selfish. It's a terrible thing’
- 10:30 ‘Unscrupulous’ recruits adding to hospital woe
- 10:30 Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie set to wed in...
- 10:29 Hoole travel agents opened by top TV personality
- 10:29 West Cheshire serving personnel offered discounts during Armed...
- 10:28 Wigan priest in court on sex rap
- 10:27 Joseph Barker Wilson
- 10:27 Gordon Firth, artist and headteacher
- 10:27 Mister Finch and his magical exhibition
- 10:25 Railway line trespassers cause delays for passengers in and out of...
- 10:23 Schools still waiting for mental health services to start
- 10:22 Rotarians grand tour to end polio
- 10:21 Railway line trespassers cause delays for passengers in and out of...
- 10:21 'I love this kid - he is an absolute diamond' - Birmingham City...
- 10:18 Rapist jailed after subjecting vulnerable woman to months of abuse
- 10:17 England team news: Predicted England line up vs Panama – Alli and...