Labour MP hits back after being slammed for mocking Prince William and Harry as pair of dumbos
A Labour MP has hit back over reports that she mocked Prince William and Harry for being dumbos at a fringe meeting of the party's Brighton conference.
Emma Dent Coad is said to have questioned Harry's ability to fly a helicopter when addressing a meeting entitled Reigning In The Monarchy.
The Sun quoted her as saying: "Harry can't actually fly a helicopter. He tried to pass the helicopter exam about four times and he couldn't get through it at all so he always goes for the co-pilot.
"So he just sits there going 'vroom vroom'."
Dent Coad also reportedly said that Harry and... read more
- 10:01 Parents of severely disabled Lichfield woman hit with tax shock
- 10:01 Inside the council house set to be sold because nobody wants to...
- 10:01 Warning over Purple Drank - the potentially deadly cough syrup drug...
- 10:00 Ian Wright blasts Ivan Gazidis after controversial Arsenal exit
- 10:00 Celtic v Rosenborg TV channel, live stream, kick-off time, odds and...
- 10:00 Ram raiders fail in bid to steal cash machine from Doncaster shop
- 09:59 In this week’s Herald. . .
- 09:59 New York inmate's golf drawings lead to exoneration in murder
- 09:59 Former Mansfield primary school teacher who sexually assaulted...
- 09:58 Malorie Blackman will publish a fifth book in her Noughts & Crosses...
- 09:58 Everything you need to know about Ripon's new Remembrance garden
- 09:57 Morecambe’s volunteer lifeboat crew launch to man in water
- 09:56 Drugs taken from outside home in Maryport
- 09:56 Four children killed in horror crash between train and cargo bike...
- 09:56 Mum worked as prostitute to win custody of baby she's accused of...
- 09:54 Leyonhjelm argues comments about Sarah Hanson-Young would boost her...
- 09:54 Thames Valley police officer warned over death in custody
- 09:54 What’s on in the Pocklington and district area over the next couple...
- 09:54 Work begins on flooding scheme
- 09:54 Shoppers in Lichfield can pick up festive mince pies – in September!
- 09:53 Motorcycle stolen in Workington
- 09:51 Wakefield Council leader Peter Box vows to stay on in role
- 09:51 Major route into Northampton at a standstill after bus fire
- 09:51 Ram raiders fail in bid to steal cash machine from Doncaster shop
- 09:51 Heart of Your Community 2018 - vote for your Charity Champion
- 09:51 Chris Grayling refuses to take blame for rail timetable chaos
- 09:50 Organisers of hospital protest march hoping for a huge turn out
- 09:49 What to stream and download this week
- 09:49 Rugby mayor encourages residents to sign pledge to improve their...
- 09:48 SIX miles of delays as police race to crash on A1 near Stamford