Kopparberg recalls cider over fears bottles may shatter
Bottles of popular Kopparberg cider are being removed from the shelves at Asda supermarkets amid fears the glass may shatter.
The Swedish cider firm recalled 750ml bottles of its Sparking Rose Strawberry and Sparkling Rose Raspberry ciders after reports of several breaking.
The affected bottles, which are only available at Asda, have best before dates up to and including 6 April 2018.
Kopparberg is urging customers not to open the bottle or drink the contents and to "carefully" dispose of the bottle immediately.
A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said: "If you... read more
- 02:42 Coalition will move up income tax cuts if budget improves, Cormann...
- 02:31 How much have Burton Albion spent this summer compared to...
- 02:21 Why Sammy's guaranteed a slot in the history books
- 02:09 Billie Piper looks radiant in bardot patterned dress as she attends...
- 02:09 Rio Ferdinand 'sells' his family home with late wife for £3 million...
- 02:09 David Beckham's sister Joanne 'SPLITS' from her Big Brother star...
- 02:09 TOWIE's Lydia Bright wows in a strapless dress as she joins Chloe...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham looks typically chic in a white blouse and...
- 02:09 Kendall Jenner slips into a bright yellow bikini as she lounges by...
- 02:09 Taylor Swift surprises fans with special guest Robbie Williams on...
- 02:09 Victoria Beckham will 'dress up as Posh Spice for Vogue...
- 02:08 Tomorrow's Cities: Can start-ups solve city issues?
- 02:07 Barcelona are already trying to convince N’Golo Kante to leave Chelsea
- 01:43 Living in a woodland wonderland: The rise of the tree house
- 01:38 5 Seconds of Summer on dating, lies and gun control
- 01:37 Newport church's prayer room survives devastating fire
- 01:37 'All women I know have had unwanted sexual attention', says Wood
- 01:30 Scottish fruit and vegetable growth strategy unveiled
- 01:30 Appeal decade after Adam Chadwick shot dead in Leeds
- 01:26 French jogger detained after crossing US-Canada border
- 01:24 Neve Te Aroha: New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern reveals name of baby...
- 01:01 We’re not bluffing about no-deal Brexit, says Fox
- 00:46 Observer killer sudoku
- 00:39 Child obesity plan targets sweets at checkouts
- 00:36 Early wickets were not enough to stop leaders
- 00:18 Matt Le Tissier: ‘VAR will make defenders be defenders, not wrestlers’
- 00:13 Manchester United ready to include Anthony Martial in bid to sign...
- 00:09 East Coast train line back under public control
- 00:04 Highland midwives hit the screens with second TV series
- 23:57 The best tech from Sonar 2018