Knife found hidden in bushes in Sheffield city centre
A knife was found hidden in bushes in Sheffield city centre during a police search of the area The blade was found hidden close to Devonshire Green by officers trying to rid the streets of weapon in a crackdown on knife crime.
CRIME: Two arrested over two stabbings in Sheffield suburbs in space of 10 minutes
Officers also recovered another knife during a search of a home in the nearby Eldon Court area of the city centre.
INVESTIGATION: Police probe into Centertainment murder in Sheffield continues after eighth arrest
SHEFFIELD STABBINGS: ‘We are all proud of our city, so let’s work together... read more
- 06:38 Northampton park festival apologises 'without reservation' after...
- 06:34 Hartlepool business named as one of the best companies in Britain...
- 06:34 Dean Smith tells Conor Hourihane the best way to silence his Aston...
- 06:33 New CT scanner set to slash waiting times at Scottish hospital
- 06:33 Premier League table: Super computer predicts final standings...
- 06:33 Arsenal legend reveals he will be SHOCKED if Unai Emery does this...
- 06:33 Arsenal boss Unai Emery NEEDS Mesut Ozil: Gunners star makes...
- 06:33 Chelsea news: N'Golo Kante JUMPS to the defence of under fire Jorginho
- 06:32 Prepare to pay for a hidden pay increase – Martin Lewis
- 06:32 Jack Monroe, Bootstrap Cook interview - spilling the beans on tins,...
- 06:32 Janet Christie’s Mum’s the Word
- 06:32 Local Hero set to become ‘less Trumpian’ when it is turned into new...
- 06:32 Plagiarism lawsuit against Mark Millar thrown out of court
- 06:30 Scotland’s mountain snowsports suffer due to mild winter
- 06:27 This is what you can expect from the weather this weekend
- 06:26 This is what you can expect from the weather this weekend
- 06:24 Saturday's best TV: The Greatest Dancer Final; The Voice UK; Trapped
- 06:24 BBC Scotland to screen The Grey Area, 'Scotland's version of The Wire'
- 06:20 Bolton Street taxi office to move in to former estate agents
- 06:18 You can walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, but still won’t agree
- 06:18 I can’t get over my long-distance ex-girlfriend
- 06:18 Blind date: ‘I wanted to be consumed by Satan’s lustful flames’
- 06:18 Tim Dowling: why is everyone staring at my airport sign for my sister?
- 06:18 'We felt complete': why I chose to have only one child
- 06:15 The rumour about Ruth Davidson is as true as a Harry Potter tale –...
- 06:15 Women lead fight against ‘brosocialists’ and other extremists –...
- 06:15 Jeremy Corbyn’s divided Labour can never win – Brian Wilson
- 06:15 Brian Wilson: The claim that wool is as cruel as fur is ludicrous
- 06:15 Labour anti-semitism is part of sinister global trend – leader comment
- 06:15 We must face our history, not erase the bad bits – Jane Bradley